Windows 10: How to Find out System Specs

Discus and support How to Find out System Specs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'd like to know how to find out my system specs so I can have them to put in the 'My System Specs' menu*Smile 32706 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Josbeph83, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Josbeph83 Win User

How to Find out System Specs

Hi, I'd like to know how to find out my system specs so I can have them to put in the 'My System Specs' menu*Smile

:)

Josbeph83, Dec 4, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

Bluetooth not properly working

Have you gone to your vehicles website to find out what phones are compatible with their system?? That is where you should go first.

All parts made for your vehicle are made to the specs of the manufacturer. Vendors that make the parts of the car make them to those specs. It is not up to Microsoft to support Kia UVO. It is up to Kia to spec a system that supports your phone.

garym123, Dec 4, 2015
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to find out which processes consume system disk time?

Hi,

If you are trying to find what's wrong with your computer regarding with the process, you may use the Windows Event Viewer. The Windows Event Viewer shows a log of application and system messages – errors, information messages, and warnings. To launch the
    Event Viewer, just type Event Viewer into your Start menu and press Enter.

If you want to stop or disable some of the running processes, we suggest that you perform a clean boot.

You may refer to the article below on how to perform a clean boot.

How to perform a clean boot

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Dec 4, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

JohnC, Dec 4, 2015
  5. Josbeph83 Win User
    Josbeph83, Dec 4, 2015
  6. BlueBaron Win User
    Also if you want to quickly check your main specs, I usually use the DirectX Diagnostic tool which you can access by opening the Run window by pressing Win Key + R or searching for it on the start menu then typing "dxdiag" without quotes.

But as JohnC pointed, if you don't mind downloading a 3rd party application then Speccy is really the best one out there that shows many information related to your computer.

BlueBaron, Dec 4, 2015
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Find out System Specs - Similar Threads - Find System Specs

2. Editing a System Spec Describing Two Systems

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing a System Spec Describing Two Systems: My Win10/Pro x64 system currently reports as 10.0.19042 Build 19042. It is not 'happy' and refuses to update. I'm gathering facts about it, hence the request below. Some time ago I created a profile for a custom Win10 machine. It contains 2 profiles, one for a 2008 machine...
  3. What are your system specs?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are your system specs?: I know I know... All you have to do is hit My System Specs. That's great but what I would like to do is put all that information together in one post. I know one of my nutty ideas and yes... Just trying to have fun! It's not all problem solving. Yes, it is... But that's...
  4. How do you edit your system specs on this site?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you edit your system specs on this site?: That! this > https://www.tenforums.com/profile.php?do=extra You can also get there from the Settings link, top right of the page. Or click 'My Computer' at the bottom of any of your posts, then click the 'Update your System Specs' at the bottom left of your specs. 168703
  5. Capability of windows to download system specs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Capability of windows to download system specs: Hi Microsoft Community, I've been seeing a lot about on Ways to Check System Specs on Windows 10. I wonder, what will be the most efficient and accurate way on how to check the system specs on Windows 10. And does the windows 10 is capable on extracting those information...
  6. How to find out it administration

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find out it administration: It administration where is It? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-out-it-administration/efbfc19d-9677-40d4-a01e-1ed69a1caa6a
  7. How to find out why my kernel driver is hanging the system.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to find out why my kernel driver is hanging the system.: I wrote a kernel driver that uses IoConnectInterrupt to register a handler for an interrupt vector. If I don't actually enable interrupts on the hardware, no problem, but with interrupts enabled, the system freezes after a short time. I can't use the mouse or keyboard, not...
  8. Running Windows 10 on low spec systems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Running Windows 10 on low spec systems: Anyone running 10 on a low spec machine? ( eg. Core 2 processors, and pre Windows 7 compliant) I'm keen to know how the performance keeps up after a few days, weeks etc. 11038
  9. Change system specs

in Windows 10 Support
    Change system specs: I want to change my system specs as I have a new laptop to replace the old desktop. What is the best and simplest way to change. I did go into my old specs but failed to delete, And how would be the best way to get my new specs into the proper folder Many Thanks David. 98716
  10. System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums: How to: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums How to Fill in your System Specs at Ten Forums [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to fill out your system specs at Ten Forums which will enable other members to assist you more quickly and efficiently....