Windows 10: how to find pc

Discus and support how to find pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am on a chromebook currently and my pc was tooken when i was on vaction for a month and when i go to check the location all it just says We can’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by john kevin1, Feb 27, 2024.

1. how to find pc

I am on a chromebook currently and my pc was tooken when i was on vaction for a month and when i go to check the location all it just says We can’t locate this device since it hasn’t been used in the past 30 days. and location disabled

:)

john kevin1, Feb 27, 2024

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 27, 2024
  4. how to find pc

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

how to find pc

1. how to find pc - Similar Threads - find

2. I cant find an applications location or find it at all on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant find an applications location or find it at all on my PC: I have an application on my PC that I did not install and I can't find it anywhere on my PC. It's called "ReasonLabs" I found it running in Taskmanager wich was the only place I found it at. I opened properties and disabled inheritance. I don't know where to go from...
  3. how do i find which version of windows this chromebook is running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i find which version of windows this chromebook is running: how do i find which version of windows in running on this chromebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-which-version-of-windows-this/d5bbbf24-c4ba-42b3-823d-fc23ee894179
  4. how do i find which version of windows this chromebook is running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i find which version of windows this chromebook is running: how do i find which version of windows in running on this chromebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-which-version-of-windows-this/d5bbbf24-c4ba-42b3-823d-fc23ee894179
  5. Hi team please help me find out this answer below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi team please help me find out this answer below: Q- The people indicates they have a notification that Windows will expire soon. What is the most likely cause? A. They need to upgrade their version of Windows. B. They have a volume license version of Windows installed. C. They need to renew their Windows subscription. D....
  6. Hi team please help me find out this answer below

Hi team please help me find out this answer below: Q- The people indicates they have a notification that Windows will expire soon. What is the most likely cause? A. They need to upgrade their version of Windows. B. They have a volume license version of Windows installed. C. They need to renew their Windows subscription. D....
  7. Cannot Find Script File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\System\smss-DoOo Ms.vbs" , How to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find Script File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\System\smss-DoOo Ms.vbs" , How to...: Cannot Find Script File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\System\smss-DoOoMs.vbs"when i start my win 11 pc and it just show out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-script-file/d66a487f-f7d5-43e1-8137-1f912f68f6f9
  8. Cannot Find Script File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\System\smss-DoOo Ms.vbs" , How to...

Cannot Find Script File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\System\smss-DoOo Ms.vbs" , How to...: Cannot Find Script File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\System\smss-DoOoMs.vbs"when i start my win 11 pc and it just show out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-script-file/d66a487f-f7d5-43e1-8137-1f912f68f6f9
  9. my windows defender keep finding a threat but I can't remove it nor quarantine it. It shows...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my windows defender keep finding a threat but I can't remove it nor quarantine it. It shows...: whenever I try to remove this threat it's popping up again after doing a quick scan and so does the unwanted app. I can't fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-defender-keep-finding-a-threat-but-i/68f32762-ed1e-408e-9656-a671be21471b
  10. My laptop cant find networks after i leave it on. When i click network settings it usually...

My laptop cant find networks after i leave it on. When i click network settings it usually...: So for while now, I've been having a problem with my internet. When I leave my laptop unattended for a few hours it loses the connection to the internet. When I try to find networks, it doesn't show any. When I go into settings and press the network & internet my settings app...