Windows 10: How to find sign-in-options on Microsoft web page?

Discus and support How to find sign-in-options on Microsoft web page? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I made a PIN a year and a half ago but I forgot it and I'm using my friend's PC so I went to the wed page but I could not find the PIN can someone tell... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bobygroof, Jul 19, 2018.

1. bobygroof Win User

How to find sign-in-options on Microsoft web page?

I made a PIN a year and a half ago but I forgot it and I'm using my friend's PC so I went to the wed page but I could not find the PIN can someone tell me?

:)

bobygroof, Jul 19, 2018

2. Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 19, 2018
  4. How to find sign-in-options on Microsoft web page?

how to resize Microsoft Edge web page

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Is this issue specific to Microsoft Edge or specific to any web page?
    • Does this issue occur with the other browsers also?
    I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it works.

Method 1:

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Method 2:

You may also check by uninstalling and reinstalling the Adobe Reader X from programs and features.

• In search type programs and features and hit enter.
    • From list search for Adobe Reader X and uninstall it.
    • Install the latest Adobe Reader from online and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

How to find sign-in-options on Microsoft web page?

1. How to find sign-in-options on Microsoft web page? - Similar Threads - find sign options

2. Web Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  3. Trouble Finding Web Pages Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble Finding Web Pages Win 10: This is a problem which has cropped up for the last couple of months. Get the "Hmmm, we can't find this page" pop-up, and at the bottom it says ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED. If I clear caches it seems to appear less, but fairly quickly it's back to slow opening or opening not at...
  4. Trouble Finding Web Pages Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble Finding Web Pages Win 10: This is a problem which has cropped up for the last couple of months. Get the "Hmmm, we can't find this page" pop-up, and at the bottom it says ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED. If I clear caches it seems to appear less, but fairly quickly it's back to slow opening or opening not at...
  5. Trouble Finding Web Pages Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Not Opening the sign-in option page as expected

Not Opening the sign-in option page as expected: Hello, I have posted the issue details below please help on this. Opening sign-in option through run command.Its open the System setting page. Again, run the same command through run without closing the older one. It’s coming the sign-in page. System details...
  7. Sign in options - Web Login not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in options - Web Login not working: Hi, I wonder if you can helpWeb sign in option enabled on Intune and synced down to the device, the web sign in button is displayed and can be clicked. First time it tries to login via web sign in, it states "just a moment" for around 10 - 15 seconds then kicks back to the...
  8. Sign in options - Web Login not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in options - Web Login not working: Hi, I wonder if you can helpWeb sign in option enabled on Intune and synced down to the device, the web sign in button is displayed and can be clicked. First time it tries to login via web sign in, it states "just a moment" for around 10 - 15 seconds then kicks back to the...
  9. Sign in options - Web Login not working

10. Sign-in options is a empty page!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in options is a empty page!: On Users on the Windows Settings page Sign-in options is loading but no options is a blank page.Please helpBest regards,Stefan TUDOR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-options-is-a-empty-page/75c91c6b-f2b9-4640-8c79-637e23270a7f