Windows 10: How to fix application disortion?

Discus and support How to fix application disortion? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have a problem with some applications, where the window starts getting disorted. Looks somewhat similar to the "deepfry" meme effect. I've had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marcin Bednarski 252279, Mar 2, 2024.

1. How to fix application disortion?

Hello,I have a problem with some applications, where the window starts getting disorted. Looks somewhat similar to the "deepfry" meme effect. I've had this problem fore some time, however it was prelevant on programs that I rarley used. Now the problem appeared on the new Microsoft Teams update, where the old one worked fine. Please help me with this, it is really annoying to work with this effect. I'm not able to upload images to this form for some reason, so i've linked example screenshots of this problem to imgur:image 1image 2

:)

Marcin Bednarski 252279, Mar 2, 2024
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 2, 2024
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 2, 2024
  4. How to fix application disortion?

Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

How to fix application disortion?

1. How to fix application disortion? - Similar Threads - fix application disortion

2. How to fix application disortion?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix application disortion?: Hello,I have a problem with some applications, where the window starts getting disorted. Looks somewhat similar to the "deepfry" meme effect. I've had this problem fore some time, however it was prelevant on programs that I rarley used. Now the problem appeared on the new...
  3. How to fix this issue with the Xbox application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this issue with the Xbox application: When I try to play ark through the Xbox app on my pc it just says “ark survival failed to launch in a small box. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. How to fix OAWrapper.exe application error?

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix OAWrapper.exe application error?: [IMG]If you are experiencing the OAWrapper.exe application error on your Windows PC, this guide will help you fix it. What is OAWrapper.exe? The OAWrapper.exe (OpenAutomate Wrapper) process is a part of the NVIDIA GeForce Experience Application Ontology and Autodesk software....
  5. How to fix this application error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this application error?: its saying me The instruction at 0x08a45514 referenced memory at 0x08a45514. The memory could not be written. The instruction at 0x00ed9a5f referenced memory at 0x00ee2644. The memory could not be written. How to fix these both errors?...
  6. How to fix this application error?

How to fix this application error?: its saying me The instruction at 0x08a45514 referenced memory at 0x08a45514. The memory could not be written. The instruction at 0x00ed9a5f referenced memory at 0x00ee2644. The memory could not be written. How to fix these both errors?...
  7. How to fix this application error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How to fix audio application issue?

How to fix audio application issue?: Recently I've been experiencing some issues with my audio. Even though my chosen audio output RealtekR Audio works fine alone e.g: it does make a noise whenever I adjust the slider, it doesn't seem to work on any application, whether it is Chrome, games, or music.I've tried...
  9. How to fix audio application issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix audio application issue?: Recently I've been experiencing some issues with my audio. Even though my chosen audio output RealtekR Audio works fine alone e.g: it does make a noise whenever I adjust the slider, it doesn't seem to work on any application, whether it is Chrome, games, or music.I've tried...
  10. Speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix: Speechruntime.exe errors affects my internet, I have to restart my computer for my internet to come back, How do I fix this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speechruntimeexe-application-error-how-to-fix/d44e988a-07d6-4673-80a2-a62b7c40fa3b