Windows 10: How to fix Comodo Browser Protection

Discus and support How to fix Comodo Browser Protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey guys, I keep getting this notification from past week and I want to disable it. [img] Regards. 101932 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jk22, Jan 7, 2018.

1. jk22 Win User

How to fix Comodo Browser Protection

Hey guys,

I keep getting this notification from past week and I want to disable it.

How to fix Comodo Browser Protection [​IMG]

Regards.

:)

jk22, Jan 7, 2018

2. KB4022716 kills web browser Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer

I solved this problem like this (if you using Comodo Security software):

1. Open Comodo Advanced Settings > Advanced Protection > Miscellaneous.

2. Click "Exclusions" (beside of the 'Detect shellcode injections' text).

3. Click Add > Files > browse and select "firefox.exe, iexplore.exe, chrome.exe" (if under the which folder them).

4. Click "Ok > Ok".

Then try again your browsers, it works on my computer.

My best regards...

Özgür AKMAN, Jan 7, 2018
  3. stas274 Win User
    Old-looking ALT+TAB, global hotkeys, Win-key combinations don't work after updating to november 2015 build

I found an answer. The problem was because of COMODO Internet Security.

Specifically the HIPS option Enable enhanced protection mode. I disabled it until it will be fixed.

EDIT: Should be fixed in CIS <8.2.0.4792>.

stas274, Jan 7, 2018
  4. How to fix Comodo Browser Protection

I think Comodo warning you because CCleaner deleting Firefox temporary files, history, passwords etc..

You could possibly whitelist CCleaner to make both products more compatible.

Make sure to install latest version of CCleaner.

FreeBooter, Jan 7, 2018
  5. Like i said you can whitelist CCleaner from Comodo, i have no idea how to configure Comodo as i have never use this software.

FreeBooter, Jan 8, 2018
  6. Callender Win User
    Don't know which version of Comodo you use. I use and old version of CFW and even with the HIPS component disabled I get that message unless unchecking the following:

Callender, Jan 8, 2018
  7. jk22 Win User
    I will try and let you know.

jk22, Jan 9, 2018
  8. jk22 Win User

There is no option on comodo firewall v10 ?

9. jk22 Win User
    Founded. *Smile

jk22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to fix Comodo Browser Protection - Similar Threads - fix Comodo Browser

2. Comodo Firewall Notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Comodo Firewall Notification: When I go ahead and try to install Comodo Firewall i get a PUP block form Microsoft defender and Malwarebytes. Has anyone seen this before or know anything about it?...
  3. how to fix this acount protection red mark.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to fix this acount protection red mark.: how to fix this red cross https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-acount-protection-red-mark/5ae376b5-aaac-4039-9014-9e6226a89209
  4. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection

Microsoft Defender Browser Protection: Is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extension on Google Chrome legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-defender-browser-protection/42da1c45-18d1-4984-bad0-7c7902500cbf
  5. Windows Defender Browser Protection - System Protect Error

Windows Defender Browser Protection - System Protect Error: I am using Microsoft Edge as my browser and got a "Windows Defender Browser Protection" message/window that popped up with a message "The server lateroabdominal.info is asking for your user name and password. The server reports that it is from"...
  6. MBAM browser protection for Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    MBAM browser protection for Chrome: I find this extension to cause the pages to load slowly. The pause, while it works, is quite noticeable after using Chrome for so long with out it. It reads as though it is doing quite a job protecting a PC and I wondered if anyone has experienced the same pause I have? 140989
  7. Comodo Firewall

Comodo Firewall: I am using Windows 7.I have Comodo firewall which is up to date.Recently the Action centre is asking me to choose a firewall.I click on the 'turn on Comodo' option but nothing changes. Thanks Paul...
  8. How to download Offline version of Comodo Firewall v11

How to download Offline version of Comodo Firewall v11: Hey guys, How to download Offline version of Comodo Firewall v11 or latest version ? Regards. 127663
  9. windows + comodo = problems?

windows + comodo = problems?: Admittedly I'd never thought of it til recently- now, every time I turn on the PC I check to see if Windows firewall is on. If it is, cool, if not, I turn it on. Awhile back, a family member advised me to install Comodo. Seems to have a lot of features, most important of...
  10. Comodo censorship filter in new Firefox browser 46.0.1Not comfortable.

in Browsers and Email
    Comodo censorship filter in new Firefox browser 46.0.1Not comfortable.: Comodo is Spanish is translated as "comfortable". But in Firefox 46.0.1, it is anything but. In my discussion forums that I use Firefox for, Mozilla decided to incorporate the Comodo filter. And no, they did not say anything about it when Firefox was "updated". If I...