Windows 10: How to fix error "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase...."

Discus and support How to fix error "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase...." in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to upgrad from 7 to 10 by install setup.exe in ISO file.But the intallation stuck at 23% total, 77% copy file, the installation restart to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pvnam95, Jul 30, 2015.

1. pvnam95 Win User

How to fix error "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase...."

I tried to upgrad from 7 to 10 by install setup.exe in ISO file.But the intallation stuck at 23% total, 77% copy file, the installation restart to restore previous windows(7).I faced with this problem in two day. I DOWNLOADED A NEW ISO FILE.
    It work!!
    You can try.

:)

pvnam95, Jul 30, 2015

2. Windows 10 Installation Error Code 0x80070004-0x2000D

I have same problem.Says "Installation failed in the SAFE_OS Phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation

Jim Siciliano, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Cannot perform Windows 10 Update. Not enough space.

it also says "the installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

KeithUnder, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

How to fix error "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase...."

1. How to fix error "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase...." - Similar Threads - fix error installation

2. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation: hi i'm running on windows 10 1909 with latest system and drivers updates . a few weeks ago i found out that i can't boot into system from my personal usb winpe image i had used several times before but i didn`t pay so much attention cause it was not so important and i...
  3. Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation: Also writes: 0x8007001F-0x20006 Can you please help me i tried almost anything. I’m trying to update my windows 7 computer to windows 10 by using update tool I downloaded from Microsoft’s website. It writes “ 0x8007001F-0x20006 Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with...
  4. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during boot operation

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during boot operation: 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 Trying to upgrade a Windows 7 machine to Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool 1909. Install rolls back with this error. Logs per this article:...
  5. Error: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates...

Error: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates...: Hello, I am trying to update windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro in the mediacreationtool. I have tried doing this 13 times, and every single time I get this error: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation 0x800f081f - 0x20003...
  6. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...: Hello, I am trying to update windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro in the mediacreationtool. I have tried doing this 13 times, and every single time I get this error: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation 0x800f081f - 0x20003...
  7. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...: the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation 0x8007001F -0x20006 win 10 pro does not let me upgrade anymore from 1703 for the last 2 years...
  8. How do I fix 0xC1900101-0x20017 the installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with error...

How do I fix 0xC1900101-0x20017 the installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with error...: I did every thing, but the same problem !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-0xc1900101-0x20017-the-installation/823127e2-5976-40f4-a429-10f11b0a5aca
  9. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation...

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation...: Hi! I tried to upgrade my PC to October Update ver. and that error happened. I want to avoid to perform clean installation, what could I do to overcome that error?...
  10. Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase

Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase: Hi all I have been given a 5 year old Asus F5VL laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium to upgrade to Win 10. I created a USB with the Media Creation Tool on it and used that to install win 10. The procedure goes all the way and appears to install Win 10 but when it...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 failed to install in safe image operation

2. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during apply_image

3. the installation failed in safe os phase with an error during replicate cant in place upgrade

4. install failed safe os install driver,
  5. 0x8007000d - 0x20003 safe_os install_updates,
  6. SARE_OS phase with an error during replicate_oc,
  7. the installation failed in the SAFE_os phase with an error during the apply_image operation,
  8. Installation Failed in Safe_OS Phase With an Error During Apply_image Operation,
  9. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during apply_image operation,
  10. the installation failed in the safe_os phase migrate_data,
  11. oxC1900101 0x2000C The installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation,
  12. 0x8007005 - 022000a,
  13. The installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during apply_image operation che significa,
  14. what does error mean failed in safe_os phase,
  15. apply image operation failed win10 install