how to fix frozen video created on windows pro camera

Discus and support how to fix frozen video created on windows pro camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recorded a video for my conference call that I need ASAP. I recorded it with Windows Pro Camera and it works fine for the first 10 minutes after that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SebastianSanchez1, Jul 11, 2018 at 3:52 PM.

1. SebastianSanchez1 Win User

I recorded a video for my conference call that I need ASAP. I recorded it with Windows Pro Camera and it works fine for the first 10 minutes after that I hear audio but the image froze. The video is 2 hours and 45 minutes long. Need help fixing this, Please if someone can help me with this its highly important my career can be on the line if I dont get this video solved....

:)

SebastianSanchez1, Jul 11, 2018 at 3:52 PM
  2. Jenicel Dri Win User

Is there anyway to have full exposure control on a Surface pro 4's front facing camera for video?

Hi Glenn,

In some instances, outdated camera drivers can sometimes be the reasons behind any related camera issues with Surface Pro. To fix the issue, you may follow helpful troubleshooting steps suggested under this article
    Troubleshoot Surface cameras from this link: Take photos and videos with Surface

Update us with the result.

3. BenitoGonzalez Win User
    Camera Light or flash light frozen on for ever

I have a Nokia 909 Windows 8.1 Phone. Suddenly, the camera light or flash light when on and it stays on frozen! I can find no way to turn it off. I when to AT & T retailer and they were unable to fix the problem neither. Any suggestions on how
    I can fix this problematic camera light or flash frozen on light? THE LIGHT OR FLASH LIGHT WON'T TURN OFF!hELP! PEASE!!!

BenitoGonzalez, Jul 11, 2018 at 3:53 PM
  4. Prabhavathi Patil Win User

cannot upload camera or camcorder pics & videos

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you’re unable to import photos and videos after upgrading to Windows 10.

This could be due to incorrect Auto play settings. I suggest you to follow the steps as shown below and check if it helps.

• Plug in the Camera.
    • Go to Start and type AutoPlay Settings.
    • Choose AutoPlay Settings.
    • Under your Camera Device, choose the option "Import Photos and Videos."
    • Exit Auto Play Settings and check if the issue persists.
    You may refer to the article “Import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD” for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-8/import-photos-videos

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 11, 2018 at 3:53 PM
Thema:

1. how to fix frozen video created on windows pro camera - Similar Threads - fix frozen video

2. Computer isshut down and restarting. How to fix this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer isshut down and restarting. How to fix this?: Each time I turn on my computer it will boot up to the desk top but shut down shortly after and then an error appearears on the screen that a problem with my computer is causing to shut down and restart. How to fix this?...
  3. Windows 10 slows down over time and the MS troubleshooters don't fix the problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slows down over time and the MS troubleshooters don't fix the problem.: Windows 10 slows down over time and the MS troubleshooters don't fix the problem. I had also experienced such problems with Windows 8 and WIndows 7. Reinstallation fixes the problem but is inconvenient because apps have to be reinstalled. Why can't MS fix this problem...
  4. Computer isshut down and restarting. How to fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer isshut down and restarting. How to fix this?: How to fix windows 0 from shutting down and restarting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/computer-isshut-down-and-restarting-how-to-fix/3e048949-70c5-49db-b6ad-fee091b51a96
  5. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...: I see you have had thousands of questions on this, I have tried everything you suggest but my internal (non removable Cd/DvD drive will not work due to Windows 10- how can I fix this?...
  6. Is Error 0x80070035 Being fixed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Error 0x80070035 Being fixed?: Is the network error 0x80070035 being fixed on the 1803 version of Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/is-error-0x80070035-being-fixed/431f9be7-4c59-4e4b-b7b6-e7c8153e8a2d
  7. Unable to install Win10 from Usb device (fixed)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Win10 from Usb device (fixed): I recently bought a preloaded Windows 10 USB drive from Walmart, and plugged it into my new computer, and It boots, but won't install. I get to the part where you need to select the driver to install. When i opened "browse", and click the USB that Windows is on, I get an...
  8. email keeps telling to fix acount when i do it just keep givig same message I can't see my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    email keeps telling to fix acount when i do it just keep givig same message I can't see my...: How do I get my emails back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/email-keeps-telling-to-fix-acount-when-i-do-it/09b752c7-d1d4-411d-aa82-f5892d6e7edb
  9. This App can't/won't run on you PC. Tried multiple web fixes to no avail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This App can't/won't run on you PC. Tried multiple web fixes to no avail: I was talking to MI Mark Isi replied on Microsoft Agent Moderator But I have heard nothing back from him since I completed what he asked me to do so I am starting the conversation over again. Here is a link to the original question....
  10. How to Fix windows 10 Getting ready Frozen

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Fix windows 10 Getting ready Frozen: How to fix frozen stuck at getting ready the dots stop turning and the blue cursor shows Sample Laptop Dell Inspiron 15 5558 Intel Core i7-5500U 6GB 1TB HD [img] 73392