Windows 10: how to fix frozen video created on windows pro camera

Discus and support how to fix frozen video created on windows pro camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recorded a video for my conference call that I need ASAP. I recorded it with Windows Pro Camera and it works fine for the first 10 minutes after that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SebastianSanchez1, Jul 11, 2018.

1. how to fix frozen video created on windows pro camera

I recorded a video for my conference call that I need ASAP. I recorded it with Windows Pro Camera and it works fine for the first 10 minutes after that I hear audio but the image froze. The video is 2 hours and 45 minutes long. Need help fixing this, Please if someone can help me with this its highly important my career can be on the line if I dont get this video solved....

:)

SebastianSanchez1, Jul 11, 2018

2. Is there anyway to have full exposure control on a Surface pro 4's front facing camera for video?

Hi Glenn,

In some instances, outdated camera drivers can sometimes be the reasons behind any related camera issues with Surface Pro. To fix the issue, you may follow helpful troubleshooting steps suggested under this article
    Troubleshoot Surface cameras from this link: Take photos and videos with Surface

Update us with the result.

Jenicel Dri, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Camera Light or flash light frozen on for ever

I have a Nokia 909 Windows 8.1 Phone. Suddenly, the camera light or flash light when on and it stays on frozen! I can find no way to turn it off. I when to AT & T retailer and they were unable to fix the problem neither. Any suggestions on how
    I can fix this problematic camera light or flash frozen on light? THE LIGHT OR FLASH LIGHT WON'T TURN OFF!hELP! PEASE!!!

BenitoGonzalez, Jul 11, 2018
  4. how to fix frozen video created on windows pro camera

cannot upload camera or camcorder pics & videos

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you’re unable to import photos and videos after upgrading to Windows 10.

This could be due to incorrect Auto play settings. I suggest you to follow the steps as shown below and check if it helps.

• Plug in the Camera.
    • Go to Start and type AutoPlay Settings.
    • Choose AutoPlay Settings.
    • Under your Camera Device, choose the option "Import Photos and Videos."
    • Exit Auto Play Settings and check if the issue persists.
    You may refer to the article “Import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD” for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-8/import-photos-videos

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

how to fix frozen video created on windows pro camera

1. how to fix frozen video created on windows pro camera - Similar Threads - fix frozen video

2. How to fix a frozen laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a frozen laptop screen: My windows 11 Dell laptop is completely frozen, the screen is stuck on the last app I was on. The keys, buttons, and On / Off power button are all unresponsive. I have only had this laptop for a few months, so it shouldn’t be acting up like this. Anyone know any way of fixing...
  3. How to fix a frozen laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a frozen laptop screen: My windows 11 Dell laptop is completely frozen, the screen is stuck on the last app I was on. The keys, buttons, and On / Off power button are all unresponsive. I have only had this laptop for a few months, so it shouldn’t be acting up like this. Anyone know any way of fixing...
  4. Premiere Pro Timeline not working or frozen [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Premiere Pro Timeline not working or frozen [Fix]: [IMG]Premiere Pro is the leading video editing tool in the market. It is used not just by professionals but also by amateurs. However, according to some users, Premiere Pro Timeline is not working or is frozen. As per the reports, one can scrub across the timeline but the...
  5. How can I create a thumbnail for a video created in Windows Video Editor 2020?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a thumbnail for a video created in Windows Video Editor 2020?: Hi there:I uploaded a video to the Microsoft Video Editor 2020 version for Windows 10 and included background music. But how do I add a thumbnail from the video to the video so that I can use it in social media, on my Shopify store, etc.? I would like to stay away from...
  6. iTunes playback frozen for video and music - Window 10 Pro 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes playback frozen for video and music - Window 10 Pro 64 bit: Hello! System Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Intel i7-7700HQ @2.8GHz RAM 16 GB 64 Bit operating system My system works fine with all other playbacks. However, I have reinstalled and re-authorized the latest version of iTunes several times and computer restarts. Clicking...
  7. How to fix camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix camera: My camera sometimes work and sometimes do not work. Please tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-camera/de23cf14-203e-4fe8-943d-9b2f21daf5c5
  8. Fortnite: recording the video is frozen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fortnite: recording the video is frozen: I changed the resolution in Fortnite to 1440x1080 and tried to use the game bars "clipping" system. After that the game stopped recording the video. It still can record the audio but video is frozen. What is the fix?...
  9. Camera Won't Create a video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera Won't Create a video: hello I have a problem with my camera it won't create a video when I press the record button. I have tried restarting the computer, uninstalling the app and reinstalling and yet nothing happens. please can someone help me please...
  10. How to Fix windows 10 Getting ready Frozen

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Fix windows 10 Getting ready Frozen: How to fix frozen stuck at getting ready the dots stop turning and the blue cursor shows Sample Laptop Dell Inspiron 15 5558 Intel Core i7-5500U 6GB 1TB HD [img] 73392