Windows 10: how to fix launching problem

Discus and support how to fix launching problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently working on a pc for a friend because she had gotten the "blue screen of death" with the error BAD SYSTEM COFIG code. I was able to load a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lex_07, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Lex_07 Win User

how to fix launching problem

I'm currently working on a pc for a friend because she had gotten the "blue screen of death" with the error BAD SYSTEM COFIG code. I was able to load a back up while in safe mode but now I face the problem of nothing launching. I mean absolutely nothing, stuck at desktop with not even settings wanting to launch. I was able to scan the system files, which it said there was none missing and/or corrupt. I had also gotten everything to run perfectly fine after I wiped the whole pc and was left with a factory reset, but I had to shun down and restart to see if the progress I made was permanent and

:)

Lex_07, Feb 21, 2024
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 21, 2024
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 21, 2024
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

1. how to fix launching problem - Similar Threads - fix launching problem

2. how to fix launching problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix launching problem: I'm currently working on a pc for a friend because she had gotten the "blue screen of death" with the error BAD SYSTEM COFIG code. I was able to load a back up while in safe mode but now I face the problem of nothing launching. I mean absolutely nothing, stuck at desktop with...
  3. how to fix roblox closeing on launch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix roblox closeing on launch?: i am trying to plat roblox on my laptop and it opens for a couple seconds the closes all it says is roblox the goes white and not the type when it crashes i have tryed ever thing from checking graphics drivers and many more things i need help...
  4. how to fix roblox closeing on launch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix roblox closeing on launch?: i am trying to plat roblox on my laptop and it opens for a couple seconds the closes all it says is roblox the goes white and not the type when it crashes i have tryed ever thing from checking graphics drivers and many more things i need help...
  5. How to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this problem?: My Laptop automatically turns on and then turns off without any display when I open the lid while charging.My Laptop's Battery is dead so I use it while charging. I have already tried to turn it on by charging it removing the Battery. But The Same Thing Keeps Happening.Laptop...
  6. How to fix this problem?

How to fix this problem?: How to fix this logonui.exe system error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-problem/c1c51d12-bb1c-4e30-9cc2-917cbc508a00
  7. How to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this problem?: I have 2 SSD 128 and 256gb but if I plug them both in my computer my computer won't boot but if I put the 128gb ssd my computer is booting while the 256 not it just stuck in the boot screen....
  8. How to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix this problem?: I have 2 SSD 128 and 256gb but if I plug them both in my computer my computer won't boot but if I put the 128gb ssd my computer is booting while the 256 not it just stuck in the boot screen....
  9. How to fix this problem?

10. how to fix this problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to fix this problem: how to fix this problem [ATTACH] after the troubleshoot [ATTACH] then i try this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-problem/248ba320-e905-447f-a4d0-67ea71308c3a