Windows 10: How to fix my win10?

Discus and support How to fix my win10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today my win10 can't boot as usual. Everytime i reboot it ,the following photo pop up. [img] [img] [img] How to diagnose my pc with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LUCKY00, Sep 20, 2017.

1. LUCKY00 Win User

How to fix my win10?

Today my win10 can't boot as usual.
    Everytime i reboot it ,the following photo pop up.

How to fix my win10? [​IMG]

How to diagnose my pc with cmd?
    Is there a boot log file to provide more concrete info?

:)

LUCKY00, Sep 20, 2017
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Sep 20, 2017
  3. How How Win User
    I can't minimize windows edge browser in Windows 10

I am using a desktop and cannot minimize. By now there should be a solution. How can I got back to Windows 8, this is not working for me.

How How, Sep 20, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

How to fix my win10?

Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

In the last screen you show there is an option to click advanced options.

Use the following tutorial and work through the various options. The success will depend on what measures you have taken beforehand to prepare for system failures. We always recommend having a system backup and to have system restore setup ready to go.

Troubleshoot Windows 10 failure to boot using Recovery Environment

philc43, Sep 20, 2017
Thema:

How to fix my win10?

1. How to fix my win10? - Similar Threads - fix win10

2. How to fix win10 sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix win10 sign-in: Win10 Home with local user account that has no password. Signed in to MS account while in MS Store, and signed back out. Set computer to sleep. Next morning, Sign In screen had my email displayed as user and when "sign-in" was clicked, went back to pre-log in screen, this was...
  3. How to fix win10 sign-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix win10 sign-in: Win10 Home with local user account that has no password. Signed in to MS account while in MS Store, and signed back out. Set computer to sleep. Next morning, Sign In screen had my email displayed as user and when "sign-in" was clicked, went back to pre-log in screen, this was...
  4. How to fix win10 sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Upgrade Win7 to Win10, "Error code: 0x80072F8F - 0x20000", how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Win7 to Win10, "Error code: 0x80072F8F - 0x20000", how to fix?: I went to upgrade my Windows 7 to Windows 10, and, downloaded the installer/media creation tool, but, this error comes up when I boot it,"Error code: 0x80072F8F - 0x20000". How does a person fix that?...
  6. Upgrade Win7 to Win10, "Error code: 0x80072F8F - 0x20000", how to fix?

Upgrade Win7 to Win10, "Error code: 0x80072F8F - 0x20000", how to fix?: I went to upgrade my Windows 7 to Windows 10, and, downloaded the installer/media creation tool, but, this error comes up when I boot it,"Error code: 0x80072F8F - 0x20000". How does a person fix that?...
  7. Upgrade Win7 to Win10, "Error code: 0x80072F8F - 0x20000", how to fix?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem: Can someone please provide guidance on how to make new external usb hard drive usable in win10. The drive is visible, but can't accessed read or write.Thank you....
  9. New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem: Can someone please provide guidance on how to make new external usb hard drive usable in win10. The drive is visible, but can't accessed read or write.Thank you....
  10. New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem