Windows 10: How to fix no Wi-Fi available issue after Windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support How to fix no Wi-Fi available issue after Windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Users might have come across an issue after Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8.1, wherein the wireless networks are not available. It occurs even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Borg 386, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Borg 386 Win User

How to fix no Wi-Fi available issue after Windows 10 upgrade

:)

Borg 386, Aug 4, 2015
  2. Safiyye Banu Ünal, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Zest2learn, Aug 4, 2015
  4. SobanSA Win User

reg delete HKCR\CLSID\{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f

THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY TO WRITE A REGISTRY KEY.

And BTW I have tried this, my computer have no registry key with this name and I have the problem still unsolved.

SobanSA, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

1. How to fix no Wi-Fi available issue after Windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - fix available issue

2. Wi-Fi Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi Issues: Hello I just purchased a laptop with windows 11And after installing it I went to schoolI started having a problem with trying to connect to their Wi-FiIt tells me “action needed” but no website pops upSo i can’t sign into my computer because I need Wi-Fi to do that, and I...
  3. Windows wi-fi issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wi-fi issue: i can’t connect to wi-fi and i have deleted my drivers. i have a dell inspiron 3501 and i have windows 11 however i cannot download a new one as only windows 10 is available. i also can’t go back to windows 10 in recovery mode or normal setting/ command prompt.is there...
  4. Wi-Fi issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi issue: Hi, My Wi-Fi adapter stops working unexpectedly and it does not get fixed until I shutdown then start the PC doing a "restart" does not work, and sometimes even shutdown/start does not help. I installed the latest intel drivers 21.90.3.2 but I'm still having the same issue....
  5. Windows 10 Wi-Fi issues

Windows 10 Wi-Fi issues: I just updated my laptop to the most recent/current update and my laptop with the wifi is being slow. Even before updating, it has been running slow on my laptop. Every time I go to fownload something, it would always run at 45 to 65 kilobytes per second on my laptop. Nothing...
  6. No Wi-Fi option available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Wi-Fi option available: I just built a new pc and installed windows 10 on it and when I try to connect to the internet there is no option for wifi, only ethernet, vpn and others, any way to be able to connect to wifi? submitted by /u/BamboozledHexa [link] [comments]...
  7. Wi-Fi issue

Wi-Fi issue: I recently upgraded my PC from Win 7 to Win 10 Pro. I've been using ethernet cable to connect to the Internet for 2 months, and all was well. Two days ago I switched to Wi-Fi using a USB Realtek dongle, which I've used for years with Win 7 and with Linux without a problem....
  8. Wi Fi Issues

Wi Fi Issues: Hi, I have just installed a new Lap Top It works just fine along with my I pad and I phone on the wif fi system just as my old lap top did . But .......when I connect the lap top to the internet through the wi fi I lose the wi fi connection to the I pad . and when I...
  9. Wi-Fi issue after update - Windows 10

Wi-Fi issue after update - Windows 10: I turned off all the updates in your f...ng windows 10. But, nevertheless, this **** is updated whenever it wants. And today I lost my Wi-Fi connection after the update. Do you know the question? What the hell did I pay for buying your operating system ??? I apologize for...
  10. Wi-fi option is not available?

Wi-fi option is not available?: Wi-fi option is not available in my windows 10 pro so what can i do to bring Wi-fi option? 55679