Windows 10: How to fix "ShellExecuteEx failed; code 127. The specified procedure could not be found"

Discus and support How to fix "ShellExecuteEx failed; code 127. The specified procedure could not be found" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Any time I try to run a .exe file like an installer for a game, it displays this error code? Any solution? I already tried what you said on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChristianOrtiz1, Jul 19, 2018.

1. How to fix "ShellExecuteEx failed; code 127. The specified procedure could not be found"

Any time I try to run a .exe file like an installer for a game, it displays this error code? Any solution? I already tried what you said on here(https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-windows_programs/shellexecuteex-failed-code-127/a51ba7b6-49a6-492a-87de-d19d3e4be73c) but it didn't fix the problem.

:)

ChristianOrtiz1, Jul 19, 2018

2. ShellExecuteEx failed; code -10737418

I have a problem opening many programs that work in Windows 7 but they give me this error in Windows 10: ShellExecuteEx failed; code -10737418. How do I fix this? I can't even open Bandicam!

Zapzap2Gamer, Jul 19, 2018
  3. ShellExecuteEx failed; code 1061" in Windows 10

I get this error message: ShellExecuteEx failed; code 1061" in Windows 10

BeckyLolley, Jul 19, 2018
  4. AndreePin Win User

How to fix "ShellExecuteEx failed; code 127. The specified procedure could not be found"

ShellExecuteEx failed; code 203

Hi,

ShellExecuteEx is an important system routine function which may fail to communicate with a software installer. To get a better grasp of your query, kindly provide us the following:

• Does the error only applies when you download a .exe file only?
    • To what web browser are you trying to download a certain file?
    We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

How to fix "ShellExecuteEx failed; code 127. The specified procedure could not be found"

1. How to fix "ShellExecuteEx failed; code 127. The specified procedure could not be found" - Similar Threads - fix ShellExecuteEx failed

2. The specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The specified module could not be found.: There was a problem startingC:\ProgramData\ScoreModern\PinsBhosu\Silim_nindowscom.dllThe specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-module-could-not-be-found/26447477-48cb-427b-98f4-89082c3cc790
  3. The specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The specified module could not be found.: There was a problem startingC:\ProgramData\ScoreModern\PinsBhosu\Silim_nindowscom.dllThe specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-module-could-not-be-found/26447477-48cb-427b-98f4-89082c3cc790
  4. Windows jpg "The specified procedure could not be found"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows jpg "The specified procedure could not be found": When double clicking on a jpg file to open in Microsoft Photo, I get the error The specified procedure could not be found.This is on a new Windows 11 laptop that was purchased about a month ago. It worked fine for a few weeks, I started getting the error. After a week I...
  5. Windows jpg "The specified procedure could not be found"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows jpg "The specified procedure could not be found": When double clicking on a jpg file to open in Microsoft Photo, I get the error The specified procedure could not be found.This is on a new Windows 11 laptop that was purchased about a month ago. It worked fine for a few weeks, I started getting the error. After a week I...
  6. Get ShellExecuteEx failed; code 1155, No application is associated with the specified file...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Get ShellExecuteEx failed; code 1155, No application is associated with the specified file...: All my applications Google Chrome, all Microsoft Office software, and more suddenly became .exe files. Now I can't open anything. I can't Restore my own System nor run anything as my administrator. What should I do?...
  7. The specified procedure could not be found error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    The specified procedure could not be found error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When starting an application or software, if you receive an error— There was a problem starting this file, The specified procedure could not be found, then in this post, we will share a general fix for this kind of error. [...] This post The specified...
  8. ShellExecuteEx failed; code -1073741792

ShellExecuteEx failed; code -1073741792: I am running the Windows 10 o/s on my HP 2000 laptop. The pc is 6 years old. 4G memory. I am unable to download anything because of the above failure message. I have paid for various Tech Help websites, but no one can solve the problem. I've Reset the PC. I've run it in...
  9. DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.: When an application fails to load a DLL, Windows generates the following error: "DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found." The message would be so much more helpful if it named the DLL that could not be loaded....
  10. "The specified procedure could not be found" (UAC related)

in Windows 10 Support
    "The specified procedure could not be found" (UAC related): hey people, It's been less than a week that I've been experiencing a problem. I can't run programs that require UAC to pop up for me to choose "yes" or "no". I downloaded latest video graphics driver for my GPU and when I want to install it, since it requires the UAC to pop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shellexecuteex failed code 127

2. shellexecuteex failed code 127 windows 10

3. ShellexecuteEx failed; code 127

4. shellExecuteEx failed; code 127.,
  5. shellexecuteex 127,
  6. windows 10 shellexecuteEx failed code 1272,
  7. shellexecuteex failed code 1272,
  8. shellexecuteex failed code 299,
  9. shellexecuteex failed windows 10,
  10. shellexcectueex failed code 147,
  11. ShellExecuteEx Failed: Code127 in Windows 10,