How To Fix Task Scheduler

Discus and support How To Fix Task Scheduler in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; When I run Task Scheduler I get a vast number of error messages like these: [img] [img] and the only way I can close the Task Scheduler window is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by beau, Jun 11, 2018.

1. beau Win User

When I run Task Scheduler I get a vast number of error messages like these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the only way I can close the Task Scheduler window is via Task Manager

[​IMG]

How can I fix Task Manager?

:)

2. Pawan Dhondiyal Win User

Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Monica Cam Win User
    Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

How To Fix Task Scheduler - Similar Threads - Fix Task Scheduler

1. How to reset Windows Update on Windows 10 to fix download issues

in Windows 10 News
    How to reset Windows Update on Windows 10 to fix download issues: Are you stuck trying to download and install Windows 10 updates? Don’t worry though, we’ll show you how to reset Windows Update on Windows 10 in this guide. It is of prime importance to be able to download all the latest updates on Windows 10 as it provides the operating...
  2. Fix Game Stuttering with FPS drops in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Game Stuttering with FPS drops in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Microsoft has pushed hard for Gaming on Windows 10 PCs. Every update has got something for gamers, but it’s not without hiccups and issues around gaming. One of the major problems reported by users is Game Stuttering with FPS drops for [...] This post Fix Game...
  3. Update Checking Not Working, Problems in Fixing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update Checking Not Working, Problems in Fixing: I noticed recently that Version 1803, now at OS Build 17134.112, was not checking for updates, so I ran Enable_Check_for_updates_in_Windows_Update.reg and rebooted. When that did not work, I ran it again, rebooted, still no update checking. A few minutes ago, I downloaded...
  4. Fix: RDP error The function requested is not supported

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: RDP error The function requested is not supported: When trying to connect to a server or machine via Remote Desktop Connection you will get the below error which is strange as one would normally connect without any issues. "Remote Desktop Connection An authentication error has occurred. The function requested is not...
  5. Fix: BEGIN TRY does not work with BULK INSERT on SQL

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: BEGIN TRY does not work with BULK INSERT on SQL: I have created a stored procedure that does a BULK IMPORT. I wanted to add a bit of fault checking and added a BEGIN TRY and a BEGIN CATCH so that it sends an email with the error message if the T-SQL fails. The problem is that the BEGIN CATCH was being skipped and the...
  6. Fix: Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade error 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade error 0x803fa067: I came across an upgrade issue when I was upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using the Change Product Key feature. I first entered the default Windows 10 key from Microsoft VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T to convert the Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro and when I...
  7. Desktop/Start Menu not clickable - I have to open task manager to fix

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop/Start Menu not clickable - I have to open task manager to fix: Hi there Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere - please direct me if that is the case. This issue seems to have arisen out of nowhere over the past day or so. Intermittently, (and I cannot determine a common cause) the desktop is not clickable at all. (It's...