Windows 10: How to fix the crysis 2 square display problem.

Discus and support How to fix the crysis 2 square display problem. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI, I am having a problem with running games in full screen with lower resolution. The game just runs in a square box. INFO: Intel HD graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deepak M, May 29, 2016.

1. Deepak M Win User

How to fix the crysis 2 square display problem.

HI,
    I am having a problem with running games in full screen with lower resolution.
    The game just runs in a square box.
    INFO:
    Intel HD graphics 2500
    Windows 10 64bit
    Please note that when i was before running win7 i was able to minimize the game and in the task bar tray,i right-clicked on
    Intel graphic program,and then graphic properties then panel fit,and changed to full screen.
    But after upgrading to win 10 whenever i tried to minimize the game the destop returns to the higher resolution and i do not get any option in Intel graphics,panel fit to full screen .
    PLEASE HELP!
    Thanks.*cry*cry

:)

Deepak M, May 29, 2016

2. Games installed by CD-ROM results on the control panel but I can't find the icon

It's impossible to find the icon where to click and start the game. I tried with crysis 2 and microsoft flight simulator x.

Instead, if I download a game from steam, it appears on my desktop and start it.

In the control panel there is the icon of crysis 2, but I don't have a way to start it.

What can I do?

Thanks

Fabio

fabiopasquali, May 29, 2016
  3. Slavko Jovanović, May 29, 2016
Thema:

How to fix the crysis 2 square display problem.

1. How to fix the crysis 2 square display problem. - Similar Threads - fix crysis square

2. Rise and fall of Crysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise and fall of Crysis: I always loved the game, and the first Far Cry _jUhTD48MjY 139589
  3. How to fix Windows10 - Multiple Displays Extended display?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix Windows10 - Multiple Displays Extended display?: I have surface laptop 2 with 2 external HP Monitors connected via a SURFACE dock. I am facing an issue where my monitors go to sleep and the windows all move to the laptop screen. When I turn on the monitors, I have to drag each window from the laptop screen back on the...
  4. 2 displays start up problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 displays start up problem: I am running Win 10 Pro on a new POS terminal with 2 displays. D1 is for the cashier, D2 is for the customer. The images are different. When the POS app starts it should grab both displays. However it is launching the D2 process, but displaying it as a hidden window on D1. I...
  5. how to fix scanner problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to fix scanner problem: I've a hp deskjet2120 all in one printer, scanner and copier. my printer works alright but the scanner isn't working. How can I fix it to my laptop. I've an Acer laptop....
  6. Squares in menu

Squares in menu: I have squares in some menus. How can I fix it? I am using Slovene version of Win 10. thx for help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/squares-in-menu/a8586f51-4669-4064-8c9f-1d163e3bf036
  7. Display fix

Display fix: I cannot see the bottom of the information displayed on my screen in several applications. For instance, when using messenger in Facebook there is a bar at the bottom that shows options to add pictures, files, etc. but my display does not go far enough on the bottom to see...
  8. Windows settings icons turns to square , How can I fix it?

Windows settings icons turns to square , How can I fix it?: Hi everyone I hope everything is okay with you, My problem is with Personalization of windows 10 After installing windows 10 I recognized that some settings icons of windows applications or also windows menu or notifications turn to white or black square (according to my...
  9. 2 displays

2 displays: I want to hook up 2 computers to the same monitor, using a splitter. I have hooked it up, but cannot get display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/2-displays/9f3b7112-627d-4883-98f5-0a79784f094a
  10. How to fix this problem

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix this problem: my hp9-1135 pavilion phoneix running win10 Pro 64bit, when it is booting it shows HP BDEDH12E3SHB and also ST2000DM001-ER16<S.M.A.R.T. Health><Read Ready><functional>. Then it boots into win10 and runs. Please help me. I am not a wiz but understand just enough to get into...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix the crysis 2 square display problem.