How to Fix the Windows 10 Store Error Code 0X80072EE7

Discus and support How to Fix the Windows 10 Store Error Code 0X80072EE7 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Error Code 0X80072EE7, also referred to as the Windows store error started occuring a lot after the Windows 10 Creators Upgrade. The error leads to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

Error Code 0X80072EE7, also referred to as the Windows store error started occuring a lot after the Windows 10 Creators Upgrade. The error leads to the abrupt malfunctioning of Windows store with a “We couldn’t connect to the server” or “The server stumbled” error when downloading an App from the store. To further add to the confusion, you [...]

The post How to Fix the Windows 10 Store Error Code 0X80072EE7 appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Jun 23, 2018
  2. arindam_13 Win User

Windows 10 store ERROR CODE: 0x80072EE7

Original Title: ERROR CODE

why windows 10 store shows me the error code 0x80072EE7

arindam_13, Jun 23, 2018
  3. POONAMVERMA Win User
    POONAMVERMA, Jun 23, 2018
  4. willerd Win User

Windows Store Error code 0x80072EE7

I'm unable to use the store because every time I try I get error code 0x80072EE7. I receive a message that says " We couldn't connect to the server". I have tried everything I could find on the net to resolve this issue to no avail. Does anyone have an idea that will give me a solution to my problem?

willerd, Jun 23, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Fix the Windows 10 Store Error Code 0X80072EE7 - Similar Threads - Fix Store Error

2. Game Downloaded From MS Store Has A Black Icon. Any Fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Downloaded From MS Store Has A Black Icon. Any Fix?: So I got the game "Super Dugeon Bros" for free when their was a giveaway some time ago in the MS Store. I have recently installed it but it has a black icon when viewed on the start menu. In the Xbox app it shows a blue icon. I've tried to reset the app as well a...
  3. Windows Store Broken - Can't Seem to Fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Broken - Can't Seem to Fix: Hi, I get the following error when trying to launch the Windows Store app on latest Win 10. [img] I've tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling using the PowerShell as admin and I also tried resetting the cache. None of this has worked... any ideas? 113143
  4. Cortana/Store/Metro Apps FINALLY fixed!

Cortana/Store/Metro Apps FINALLY fixed!: Like innumerable other Win10 users, I have been trying for quite a while to get broken apps and Cortana to work again, after the Anniversary 'update'. I've repeatedly tried sfc /scannow; DISM restorehealth; MS Repair tools; Windows troubleshooter; the infamous Powershell...
  5. Store not working, I can't fix it HELP!!!

Store not working, I can't fix it HELP!!!: So my Store stopped working, I tried to re-install it and I got the following: [img] Can someone help me please? Thanks in advance 46724
  6. Windows Store not downloading any apps - how can I fix this?

Windows Store not downloading any apps - how can I fix this?: Whenever I attempt to download any app from the Windows 10 store, I always get an error message saying "Couldn't Install" even though I know I've got enough space on my hard drives to install it. Below are some images of one app I was trying to download and the error that...
  7. Windows Store 0x80070005 Error, tried multiple fixes which didnt work

Windows Store 0x80070005 Error, tried multiple fixes which didnt work: As suggested from the title I've been battling with this error for a while now. I am not sure when it started but this Windows 10 installation was a clean one directly from an .iso file from Microsoft meaning no tampering was done with it. It is a legit activation from the...
  8. No Store neither Edge apps found after Profile Fix

No Store neither Edge apps found after Profile Fix: Hello community. First of all I want to thanks this forum because it helped me to solve the "Temporary Profile" issue which is super annoying. I didn't lose any file or pre installed app, except Windows Store and all the apps downloaded from there (Edge, Calculator,...
  9. Windows Store error code 0x80072efd; wsreset doesn't fix

Windows Store error code 0x80072efd; wsreset doesn't fix: Windows Store does not/has never worked since upgrading to Windows 10. When opened it says "The server stumbled. We all have bad days. Refresh the page." Error code 0x80072efd at bottom of page. Refreshing page merely repeats the same message. Scoured the web for fixes,...
  10. Any Workable Fix for Store Not opening

Any Workable Fix for Store Not opening: I have tried all of the fixes I came across on the form except reinstalling Windows and nothing seems to work. I've tried the powershell commands, the re-registering of Store with no affect. The last time I had this problem I reinstalled an imagine backup that fixed the...
Tags: