Windows 10: How to fix these drivers ?

Discus and support How to fix these drivers ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, How to fix these issues on Lenovo T400 Laptop. [img] Regards. 41565 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jk22, Feb 20, 2016.

1. jk22 Win User

How to fix these drivers ?

Hey guys,

How to fix these issues on Lenovo T400 Laptop.

How to fix these drivers ? [​IMG]

Regards.

:)

2. how to fix these problems?

Hi Ivy,

To address your concern with playing DVD, provide us the following information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, you can follow the suggestion of auggy on this
    link for possible troubleshooting steps.

Keep us posted.

Marvin Barc, Feb 20, 2016
  3. how to fix these problems?

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

See if this resolves the problem opening Settings, then adjust your autoplay settings:

Manage AutoPlay in Windows 10 Anniversary Update - groovyPost

You can also use the Classic Auto Play setting in Windows 10:

Press Windows Key + X

Click Control Panel

Andre Da Costa, Feb 20, 2016
  4. How to fix these drivers ?

You should be able to get them from Lenovo's site for your laptop.

If you aren't sure what's missing, PCIDatabase.com is a great site for looking up unknown hardware based on the ID numbers found on the details tab. Right-click the device, choose Properties, then Details tab, and change the drop down to Hardware ID. Those numbers for device and vendor can be used on this site to find what's missing. Once you know the name, you can download it from the Lenovo site.

DeaconFrost, Feb 21, 2016
  5. jk22 Win User
    Its showing me 4 alphanumeric value. Which one to choose ?

How to fix these drivers ? [​IMG]

6. You can use either vendor or device to look it up. In your screenshot, 1180 is the vendor number. The device number is 0529. If you put in vendor, for example, it will bring up a list of the hardware from that vendor...so then you can search for the device code to find it exactly.

DeaconFrost, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to fix these drivers ?

1. How to fix these drivers ? - Similar Threads - fix drivers

2. GeForce Experience driver installation failed [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce Experience driver installation failed [Fix]: [IMG]In this article, we will see how to fix the Installation Failed error while updating or installing the GeForce Game Ready Driver through the NVIDIA Geforce Experience. NVIDIA Game Ready drivers deliver the best gaming experience for your favorite games. They also allow...
  3. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  4. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  5. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How do I fix my touchpad driver for Windows 11

How do I fix my touchpad driver for Windows 11: I have an Acer Nitro AN515-58 and the touchpad isn't working. I've tried restarting and that didn't help. I went inside the device manager and tried to update the drivers but that didn't do anything. I tried uninstalling my elan precision touchpad filter driver and restarting...
  7. How do I fix my touchpad driver for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my touchpad driver for Windows 11: I have an Acer Nitro AN515-58 and the touchpad isn't working. I've tried restarting and that didn't help. I went inside the device manager and tried to update the drivers but that didn't do anything. I tried uninstalling my elan precision touchpad filter driver and restarting...
  8. HOW DO I FIX MY REALTEK AUDION DRIVER CONSTANTLY NOT WORKING WITH HEADPHONES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I FIX MY REALTEK AUDION DRIVER CONSTANTLY NOT WORKING WITH HEADPHONES: I have currently have been having this issue where I my Realtek audio driver will not detect my headphones input, I have tried multiple solutions as well as surfing through other forums and trying their solutions, however, they do not mention an issue remotely close to mine....
  9. HOW DO I FIX MY REALTEK AUDION DRIVER CONSTANTLY NOT WORKING WITH HEADPHONES

HOW DO I FIX MY REALTEK AUDION DRIVER CONSTANTLY NOT WORKING WITH HEADPHONES: I have currently have been having this issue where I my Realtek audio driver will not detect my headphones input, I have tried multiple solutions as well as surfing through other forums and trying their solutions, however, they do not mention an issue remotely close to mine....
  10. how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding": My screen randomly turn to no signal when I'm playing ARK ,Assetto corsa ,Hell driver so I have to shut down and turn off power switch to cutout power from mainboard to restart it if I not turn off power switch first when I turn on PC I will get black screen with green line...