Windows 10: How to fix this error?

Discus and support How to fix this error? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When I turn on my computer, this error appears. How to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hiep-NguyenTuan, Jul 5, 2018.

1. How to fix this error?

How to fix this error? 1e6824c8-4ce8-4068-88bb-4a98c992bc90?upload=true.png

When I turn on my computer, this error appears. How to fix this?

:)

Hiep-NguyenTuan, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Jimmy6 Win User

Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Jul 5, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 5, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

How to fix this error?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

How to fix this error?

1. How to fix this error? - Similar Threads - fix error

2. How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?: I've tried starting the Services like: BFE Got error 5: Access is denied, Windows Defender Firewall Got error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start...
  3. How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?: I've tried starting the Services like: BFE Got error 5: Access is denied, Windows Defender Firewall Got error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start...
  4. How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Fixing a BSOD with the error KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?

Fixing a BSOD with the error KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?: Hi folks,My desktop has been getting the BSOD a few times since the beginning of the year. I did a system reset running Windows 11 at the beginning of the year. Since then, my PC has crashed 5 times - once in January, twice in March, and twice now in April. The PC has...
  6. Fixing a BSOD with the error KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing a BSOD with the error KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?: Hi folks,My desktop has been getting the BSOD a few times since the beginning of the year. I did a system reset running Windows 11 at the beginning of the year. Since then, my PC has crashed 5 times - once in January, twice in March, and twice now in April. The PC has...
  7. How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11: i keep getting all of these error faulting application how do i fix this?and everytime my game crash its always this error even chrome....1. windows system ?2. Windows Defender3. MSI4. Game SL Arise5. Google Chrome...
  8. How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11

How do i fix all of these error faulting application WINDOWS 11: i keep getting all of these error faulting application how do i fix this?and everytime my game crash its always this error even chrome....1. windows system ?2. Windows Defender3. MSI4. Game SL Arise5. Google Chrome...
  9. Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.: I'm trying to use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ as a second screen using the second screen feature. It used to work just fine but now my tablet shows a completely black screen with the cursor still able to move. It says "can't show protected content. Connection is not...
  10. Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.

Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.: I'm trying to use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ as a second screen using the second screen feature. It used to work just fine but now my tablet shows a completely black screen with the cursor still able to move. It says "can't show protected content. Connection is not...