Windows 10: How to fix this problem

Discus and support How to fix this problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my hp9-1135 pavilion phoneix running win10 Pro 64bit, when it is booting it shows HP BDEDH12E3SHB and also ST2000DM001-ER16<S.M.A.R.T. Health><Read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bfly557, Feb 1, 2017.

1. bfly557 Win User

How to fix this problem

my hp9-1135 pavilion phoneix running win10 Pro 64bit, when it is booting it shows HP BDEDH12E3SHB and also ST2000DM001-ER16<S.M.A.R.T. Health><Read Ready><functional>. Then it boots into win10 and runs. Please help me. I am not a wiz but understand just enough to get into trouble.
    Thanks,
    Butterfly

:)

bfly557, Feb 1, 2017
  2. aBooDyy Win User

How to fix this problem!! "This app can't open"

Thank you so much for your help but that didn't work, i made what you said and its not working also i restart my PC after its done i thought maybe it will work but still not working and that what i got when i ran the command:

How to fix this problem [​IMG]

i got this screen shot before it done but that's the last thing i get but the number of the "# activities not shown..." changed to 112 i think or more

and there was a lot of errors

when it done the green section disappear then i tried to open the store app same thing says nothing and its not opening also when i tried to open other app like mail before it was saying "This app can't open" but now same as store say nothing and its not
    opening

aBooDyy, Feb 1, 2017
  3. How to fix this problem!! "This app can't open"

Try to access Windows PowerShell by searching it on Cortana, right-click the result, and then click
    Run as administrator. After such, try to follow steps two to four of the troubleshooting on the previous reply.

We’ll be waiting for any updates.

Arthur Rui, Feb 1, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

How to fix this problem

CountMike, Feb 1, 2017
Thema:

How to fix this problem

1. How to fix this problem - Similar Threads - fix problem

2. 3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it: https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/comments/q5ix7l/browser_hiding_task_bar_in_windows_11/Same problem as here. I have the PC configured to turn off the screens after 15 minutes. For work reasons I have to leave the computer on all night. So I turn off the screens before I...
  3. 3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it: https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/comments/q5ix7l/browser_hiding_task_bar_in_windows_11/Same problem as here. I have the PC configured to turn off the screens after 15 minutes. For work reasons I have to leave the computer on all night. So I turn off the screens before I...
  4. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  5. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  6. How do i fix this problem with file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this problem with file explorer?: My file explorer crashes as soon as i try to open it, any thing related to using file explorer will not work, i cant get access to any of my files but programs and apps workI cant seem to post a video of the problem but as soon as i click it the loading icon on the cursor...
  7. How do i fix this problem with file explorer?

How do i fix this problem with file explorer?: My file explorer crashes as soon as i try to open it, any thing related to using file explorer will not work, i cant get access to any of my files but programs and apps workI cant seem to post a video of the problem but as soon as i click it the loading icon on the cursor...
  8. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  9. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...