Windows 10: How to fix this problem

Discus and support How to fix this problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my hp9-1135 pavilion phoneix running win10 Pro 64bit, when it is booting it shows HP BDEDH12E3SHB and also ST2000DM001-ER16<S.M.A.R.T. Health><Read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bfly557, Feb 1, 2017.

1. bfly557 Win User

How to fix this problem

my hp9-1135 pavilion phoneix running win10 Pro 64bit, when it is booting it shows HP BDEDH12E3SHB and also ST2000DM001-ER16<S.M.A.R.T. Health><Read Ready><functional>. Then it boots into win10 and runs. Please help me. I am not a wiz but understand just enough to get into trouble.
    Thanks,
    Butterfly

:)

bfly557, Feb 1, 2017
  2. aBooDyy Win User

How to fix this problem!! "This app can't open"

Thank you so much for your help but that didn't work, i made what you said and its not working also i restart my PC after its done i thought maybe it will work but still not working and that what i got when i ran the command:

How to fix this problem [​IMG]

i got this screen shot before it done but that's the last thing i get but the number of the "# activities not shown..." changed to 112 i think or more

and there was a lot of errors

when it done the green section disappear then i tried to open the store app same thing says nothing and its not opening also when i tried to open other app like mail before it was saying "This app can't open" but now same as store say nothing and its not
    opening

aBooDyy, Feb 1, 2017
  3. How to fix this problem!! "This app can't open"

Try to access Windows PowerShell by searching it on Cortana, right-click the result, and then click
    Run as administrator. After such, try to follow steps two to four of the troubleshooting on the previous reply.

We’ll be waiting for any updates.

Arthur Rui, Feb 1, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

How to fix this problem

CountMike, Feb 1, 2017
Thema:

How to fix this problem

1. How to fix this problem - Similar Threads - fix problem

2. Slow power off problem on Windows 10 Pro 1909 temporary fix

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow power off problem on Windows 10 Pro 1909 temporary fix: I have been having a power off problem which causes my computer to turn off after about 3 or more minutes after I have clicked on shut down. This has been happening since at least 1903 and possibly earlier. While I do not know what triggers this issue, I do have an available...
  3. Troubleshooting Ethernet, how do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshooting Ethernet, how do I fix this problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sugoiasparagus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6br65/troubleshooting_ethernet_how_do_i_fix_this_problem/
  4. How to fix Bluetooth problems

How to fix Bluetooth problems: I can' seem to find my answer via googling, so I will try it here. I have tried uninstalling the device in device mangers, but I think it got renamed to "Bluetooth Peripheral device", because Windows will not remove that either. I'm going to restart my computer again....
  5. Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app

in Windows 10 News
    Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Xbox App on Windows 10 lets you do a lot of stuff on Windows, especially if you have the console. I love streaming it on my PC when I am lazy enough to go to the console. But then, [...] This post Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app is from...
  6. Am I alone to try to fix the audio fades in and out problems with the Realtek onboard sound...

Am I alone to try to fix the audio fades in and out problems with the Realtek onboard sound...: submitted by /u/mmrochette [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2eptr/am_i_alone_to_try_to_fix_the_audio_fades_in_and/
  7. Does anyone know how to fix the symbol problem

Does anyone know how to fix the symbol problem: Does anyone know how to fix the symbol problem They didn't flip like a Windows 7 problem, they just messed up one icon with another Example software wears a removable drive icon when happy friends like Ben have this icon I'm talking about her taskbar where the beginning...
  8. Error: there is a problem with your renewal fix it after renewing subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error: there is a problem with your renewal fix it after renewing subscription: I renewed my subscription and received an e-mail confirmation yet I still get "there is a problem with your renewal fix it" Help me get rid of this John T ***Modified title from: subscription renewal ***...
  9. Gmail stopped downloading mail over a week ago and won't sync how do I fix that problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gmail stopped downloading mail over a week ago and won't sync how do I fix that problem: My Gmail stopped syncing and I am not receiving or able to send messages out. How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-stopped-downloading-mail-over-a-week-ago-and/80935826-336a-44e6-b884-ccf6c939fad6"
  10. Anyway to fix this taskbar problem?

Anyway to fix this taskbar problem?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tiled_Window [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxe61u/anyway_to_fix_this_taskbar_problem/