Windows 10: how to force reinstall ALL directX (dreaded dxgkrnl.sys not loaded)

Discus and support how to force reinstall ALL directX (dreaded dxgkrnl.sys not loaded) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have this dxgkrnl.sys error and from what i read all over the web no one knows how to fix it. whenever i boot my windows on my login screen it ust... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xdarkmario, Apr 27, 2017.

1. how to force reinstall ALL directX (dreaded dxgkrnl.sys not loaded)

i have this dxgkrnl.sys error and from what i read all over the web no one knows how to fix it. whenever i boot my windows on my login screen it ust stays on a black screen for extremely long for sometimes forever, oddly enough this issue does not happen at all in save mode unlike other people. i got that from the ntbtlog.txt in the windows systemroot

inside i see this a couple of times

BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys

and from what i see that related to directX.

so my plan is to delete it and reinstall all of it if possible.
    can i do that?

:)

xdarkmario, Apr 27, 2017
  2. auggy Win User

BSOD dxgkrnl.sys error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

The minidump files show SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e) stop errors referencing the dxgkrnl.sys, The dxgkrnl.sys loads and initializes the DirectX graphics kernel subsystem for use by the display driver.

There is a program that is loading at startup that may be causing issues with the Intel display driver and DirectX and that is Flux software.

Such issues have been reported before such as
    here

In Safe Mode can you configure the computer to clean boot which should prevent Flux from loading at startup:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

If you can then log into Windows uninstall the Flux software and then reset the computer to start normally.

auggy, Apr 27, 2017
  3. J.DD Win User
    BSOD - Error: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER_M When Gaming

Looks like a file belonging to directx is also crashing dxgkrnl.sys

What wondershare program does this belong to? Apowersoft_AudioDevice.sys? It's 7 yrs old

4. how to force reinstall ALL directX (dreaded dxgkrnl.sys not loaded)

after 20 hrs of debugging i found that for some reason the issue was from the windows error reporting service, after enableing all others and leaving that one disabled my pc works again.

xdarkmario, Apr 28, 2017
Thema:

how to force reinstall ALL directX (dreaded dxgkrnl.sys not loaded)

1. how to force reinstall ALL directX (dreaded dxgkrnl.sys not loaded) - Similar Threads - force reinstall directX

2. How To Force ALL Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Force ALL Windows Updates: Good Day,Does anyone knows how to use Windows 10/11 policy to force all Windows updates and security patches without user interactions. We do not have a Domain but use Workgroup instead. I need to setup a policy on this individual computers to download and install the updates...
  3. forced to reinstall windows and lost all my files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forced to reinstall windows and lost all my files.: Got stuck in the start up repair loop and was forced to reinstall windows from a flash drive and have lost everything. Is there anyway to get my files back? I didn’t know this would happen and lost some very important material. I run Windows 10....
  4. forced to reinstall windows and lost all my files.

forced to reinstall windows and lost all my files.: Got stuck in the start up repair loop and was forced to reinstall windows from a flash drive and have lost everything. Is there anyway to get my files back? I didn’t know this would happen and lost some very important material. I run Windows 10....
  5. forced to reinstall windows and lost all my files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR unsolved after reinstalling all video drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR unsolved after reinstalling all video drivers: My computer is a Xiaomi Gaming Laptop,with a i7-9750H CPU and an oem Nvidia RTX2060 it was performing quite good until recentlyI use it to play Warthunder mainly and my game always crashes recently. The error message asked me to install the latest video drivers.and I did as...
  7. DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR unsolved after reinstalling all video drivers

DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR unsolved after reinstalling all video drivers: My computer is a Xiaomi Gaming Laptop,with a i7-9750H CPU and an oem Nvidia RTX2060 it was performing quite good until recentlyI use it to play Warthunder mainly and my game always crashes recently. The error message asked me to install the latest video drivers.and I did as...
  8. Reinstalling DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstalling DirectX 12: After I tried reinstalling DirectX 12 to may laptop an error suddenly appeared "An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log or DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine the problem". Upon checking the DirectX.log file at the bottom of the log I...
  9. DirectX games won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX games won't load: hello, microsoft community. i have tried playing multiple games (team fortress 2, super meat boy, the end is nigh) and they have all failed to launch. this started occuring after a fresh install of windows i got when i was having issues with my wifi connection. i have...
  10. Cannot reinstall DirectX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot reinstall DirectX: I installed Office 365 about a week ago and have had many problems with Windows ever since. I uninstalled today and am trying to fix the broken stuff. Installing DirectX fails and there is no dxerror.log in C:\windows error is: An internal system error ocurred. Please...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resinstalling dxgkrnl.sys

2. dxgkrnl.sys reinstall

3. can i delete dxgkrnl.sys