Windows 10: How-to Get Back This Window ?

Discus and support How-to Get Back This Window ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Few Minute Ago I Selected on "No Thanks" in OneDrive Prompt Pop Up When I Take Screenshort (Using the Windows Key + Print Screen or Print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gunzorla, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Gunzorla Win User

How-to Get Back This Window ?

How-to Get Back This Window ? [​IMG]

Few Minute Ago I Selected on "No Thanks" in OneDrive Prompt Pop Up When I Take Screenshort (Using the Windows Key + Print Screen or Print Screen) Its look like Dont Show Again Option. But Now I Need Get Back This Window Again. How-to Get It Back ?

:)

Gunzorla, Mar 19, 2016

2. How to get back to last opened Window

Hello,

I would like to inform that there are no such option in Windows 10 to restore the last opened window.

However, if you are mentioning about restoring the tabs in the browser, you have option to do this depending on the browser settings.

Also, there are no feature of mouse pointing to top left of window in use in Windows 10 .

I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So that the developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 19, 2016
  3. joyh1 Win User
    How to get back to last opened Window

How to go back to last opened Window, closed by mistake (usually by a chance flick on touchpad) Is it possible to re-install the Windows 8.1 feature of mouse pointing to top left of Window in use?

joyh1, Mar 19, 2016
  4. derekimo Win User

You can get to that setting by right clicking on the OneDrive icon in the system tray and choose settings, then Auto Save tab,

How-to Get Back This Window ? [​IMG]

Just as good as that window you want. *Smile

derekimo, Mar 19, 2016
  5. Gunzorla Win User
    I Already Checked and Reboot System But No Any Prompt Window When I Take Sceenshort *Sad

One Notification From Windows on Bottom Right "The Screenshort Was Added to Your OneDrive"

Gunzorla, Mar 19, 2016
  6. derekimo Win User
    I was just pointing out where those settings are, you clicked No Thanks so I doubt you can get that screen back short of doing a repair or clean install.

Maybe someone knows a trick to reset something to get it to return, I don't. I figured you just wanted to get to the settings.

If that doesn't cover what you want, someone else may have an answer for you.

That is just a setup screen, that's not supposed to pop up every time you take a screenshot.

derekimo, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How-to Get Back This Window ? - Similar Threads - Window

2. System shows Windows 11 Pro, but on version 21H2, cant upgrade to 22H2 or 23H2, tried lots,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System shows Windows 11 Pro, but on version 21H2, cant upgrade to 22H2 or 23H2, tried lots,...: Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎29/‎01/‎2024 OS build 22000.2538 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0...
  3. System shows Windows 11 Pro, but on version 21H2, cant upgrade to 22H2 or 23H2, tried lots,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System shows Windows 11 Pro, but on version 21H2, cant upgrade to 22H2 or 23H2, tried lots,...: Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎29/‎01/‎2024 OS build 22000.2538 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0...
  4. Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu: Have new laptop with Windows 10. How do I stop the popup with photos, etc, every time I go to the start menu? No, I do not want to see a photo of Harvey Weinstein or other disgusting images. Yep, tried everything. See attached typical image. Thank you....
  5. Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu

Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu: Have new laptop with Windows 10. How do I stop the popup with photos, etc, every time I go to the start menu? No, I do not want to see a photo of Harvey Weinstein or other disgusting images. Yep, tried everything. See attached typical image. Thank you....
  6. Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My windows and 11 install has frozen on. Let’s connect you to a network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows and 11 install has frozen on. Let’s connect you to a network.: My new install from a USB drive onto a brand new computer has stalled with. Let’s connect you to a network.Next is out and not an option. I’m not sure what to do next I am a cat5 cable from a known good source. I have rebooted my router, like Microsoft recommended....
  8. Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10 because the Windows Updates kept failing and it would not recognize a USB device. After reinstallation, Windows Updates complete successfully and the USB device is recognized. But the computer is now crashing frequently all with different errors....
  9. My windows and 11 install has frozen on. Let’s connect you to a network.

My windows and 11 install has frozen on. Let’s connect you to a network.: My new install from a USB drive onto a brand new computer has stalled with. Let’s connect you to a network.Next is out and not an option. I’m not sure what to do next I am a cat5 cable from a known good source. I have rebooted my router, like Microsoft recommended....
  10. Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10

Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10 because the Windows Updates kept failing and it would not recognize a USB device. After reinstallation, Windows Updates complete successfully and the USB device is recognized. But the computer is now crashing frequently all with different errors....