Windows 10: How to get DOOM (2016) to run on a Core i7 Surface Book with Nvidia GP

Discus and support How to get DOOM (2016) to run on a Core i7 Surface Book with Nvidia GP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to get DOOM (2016) to run on a Core i7 Surface Book with Nvidia GPU DOOM (2016) is turning out to be one of the biggest hits of the year... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cluster Head, May 20, 2016.

1. How to get DOOM (2016) to run on a Core i7 Surface Book with Nvidia GP

How to get DOOM (2016) to run on a Core i7 Surface Book with Nvidia GPU

The Solution and more: http://www.windowscentral.com/doom-r...7-surface-book

:)

Cluster Head, May 20, 2016
  2. Bimmerman Win User

Surface book nvidia video card vs intel hd graphics

I have the same problem on my new Surface Book 2 (i7/16GB RAM/512GB HD). It shows both the Intel HD and NVIDIA 1050 video adaptors in Device Manager, but both the attached and external monitors are attached to only the Intel video card. So games won't
    run. How can I force it to use the NVIDIA card instead?

Bimmerman, May 20, 2016
  3. dgxy Win User
    HELP NO APPS can be downloaded error 0x803F7000

Me too, I run into 0x800f081f

* Surface Book 16 GB i7

Thema:

How to get DOOM (2016) to run on a Core i7 Surface Book with Nvidia GP

1. How to get DOOM (2016) to run on a Core i7 Surface Book with Nvidia GP - Similar Threads - DOOM 2016 run

2. Dell Laptop Core i7 8th Gen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Laptop Core i7 8th Gen: My new Dell Laptop Cor 17 8th Gen is slower than the old model. More glitches and hiccups. Is there anything that will help this? I look at the forums and see instructions that are way over my head. I only know the basics with a computer, but I know enough that I either got a...
  3. WLAN getting interuppted on Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WLAN getting interuppted on Surface Book 2: In spite of a lot of research in ther Web, I still have no found a solution to the problem. When the Surface Book 2 is connected to a WLAN, the connection is interrupted every few minutes. It than takes another minute, and the connection is up an running again. Windows 10...
  4. Is it possible to install and/or run iTunes on a Surface Book 2?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is it possible to install and/or run iTunes on a Surface Book 2?: Hi, I have a Surface Book 2 running Windows 10 Pro and want to install iTunes (to keep compatibility with other devices, use existing accounts, continue using existing libraries, etc., etc.). I understand that all apps must be installed from the Microsoft Store but, when I...
  5. Halo Wars 2 will not run on my surface book 2 13.5" w/ i7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 will not run on my surface book 2 13.5" w/ i7: As the title states, the game will not run. As soon as it attempts to contact Halo Wars 2 server it closes with no error message given. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no change....
  6. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....
  7. Core i7 4790K not compatible with Win10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Core i7 4790K not compatible with Win10?: Now what! I have reserved my copy of Windows 10 on my gamer-rig, which is a Intel Core i7 4790K CPU. When checking my system, this is now showing up http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...psmr72rr3m.jpg The text is in danish, saying that this PC does not meet the...
  8. Dropped HP ENVY core i7- computer running very slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dropped HP ENVY core i7- computer running very slow: Hi, I just dropped my HPENVY on my carpeted floor and now it is running very slow! It landed where the laptop folds to close. Wanted to see if there was anything I can do to fix it before I take it to computer shop tomorrow. Thanks! 80380
  9. Now available: 1TB Core i7 Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, and Pen

in Windows 10 News
    Now available: 1TB Core i7 Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, and Pen: We’re excited to announce that the most powerful versions yet of Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 are now on sale in the United States and Canada. These products feature 1TB of storage with 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors and 16GB of RAM for the ultimate in...
  10. New Firmware Update for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book January 2016

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware Update for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book January 2016: January 2016 updates for Surface Pro 4 The following update will be listed as “System Firmware Update – 1/27/2016” when you view your update history. Note When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to run doom 2016