Windows 10: how to get my photos of my phone

Discus and support how to get my photos of my phone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want my photos off my deactivated Samsung phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ColeDuncan, Aug 12, 2018.

1. how to get my photos of my phone

I want my photos off my deactivated Samsung phone

:)

ColeDuncan, Aug 12, 2018
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 12, 2018
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done *Smile I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Dos101 Win User

how to get my photos of my phone

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

how to get my photos of my phone

1. how to get my photos of my phone - Similar Threads - photos phone

2. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-transferring-my-photos-to-my-laptop/47ab812a-9fb5-43e3-9a43-4dbcdbcfa94b
  3. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-transferring-my-photos-to-my-laptop/47ab812a-9fb5-43e3-9a43-4dbcdbcfa94b
  4. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. OneDrive has deleted and backed up all my photos from my phone but they're PDF files on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive has deleted and backed up all my photos from my phone but they're PDF files on my...: I've only just started using OneDrive since I got a laptop. OneDrive asked me me if I wanted to clear up space by deleting photos from my phone and storing them in/on OneDrive. So I "backed up" all my photos from my phone thousands, deleting them but when I view them on my...
  6. OneDrive has deleted and backed up all my photos from my phone but they're PDF files on my...

OneDrive has deleted and backed up all my photos from my phone but they're PDF files on my...: I've only just started using OneDrive since I got a laptop. OneDrive asked me me if I wanted to clear up space by deleting photos from my phone and storing them in/on OneDrive. So I "backed up" all my photos from my phone thousands, deleting them but when I view them on my...
  7. I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....: I don't see them in any recycle bins including my OneDrive. I'm scared I accidentally deleted them from my recycle bin, but I don't recall hitting the delete button on the recycle bin. Why is it possible to delete pictures from your phone from your computer? I just wanted to...
  8. I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....

I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....: I don't see them in any recycle bins including my OneDrive. I'm scared I accidentally deleted them from my recycle bin, but I don't recall hitting the delete button on the recycle bin. Why is it possible to delete pictures from your phone from your computer? I just wanted to...
  9. Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?: I am downloading photos to my new laptop. Before having Windows 10, I was able to view my photos and edit them. No Problem.Now, I've put a lot of photos onto my new laptop and it's saying I have to BUY an extension just to view my photos and videos. Something that used to be...
  10. Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?

Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?: I am downloading photos to my new laptop. Before having Windows 10, I was able to view my photos and edit them. No Problem.Now, I've put a lot of photos onto my new laptop and it's saying I have to BUY an extension just to view my photos and videos. Something that used to be...