Windows 10: How to get out the projector mode

Discus and support How to get out the projector mode in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello By mistake I had entered in the projector mode. All screen replicated. How do I get back to my normal views. I did try the Windows key +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by arjfca, Nov 27, 2016.

1. arjfca Win User

How to get out the projector mode

Hello

By mistake I had entered in the projector mode. All screen replicated. How do I get back to my normal views.

I did try the Windows key + P, but there is no option to get out

Martin

:)

arjfca, Nov 27, 2016

2. PROJECTOR

Sometimes you will have to select the mode on projector. If you are connecting VGA cable please select VGA mode on projector and do following:

After connecting display cable to laptop press WINDOWS + P and select duplicate screen and it should display the same screen what you have on your laptop to your projector.

Let me know if this works!

Thanks,

Ravi

Patel-Ravi, Nov 27, 2016
  3. Hh21 Win User
    I'm using Surface Pro 3 and usually using projector mode on a larger monitor.

<Original title: Keep on Projector Mode

I'm using Surface Pro 3 and usually using projector mode on a larger monitor.

However, after the recent windows update, it's unable to revert to the PC screen; it keep on the projector mode.

I have tried to restart SP3, but still the screen is black and only show in the larger monitor when connected.

Please help. I'm unable to bring away the SP3 now.

Is it the windows update problem?

4. EdTittel Win User

If you hit Winkey-P you should still see a menu. The chosen setting should be Duplicate. Just pick some other setting in that menu, and you should be in a different mode. If you're using multiple monitors, you probably want to pick the Extend option.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Nov 27, 2016
  5. arjfca Win User
    Hello EdTittel

Thanks for the reply. I want every screens (4) to be individual. I did not know that the extend mode was the one to chose. Went I tried it, all other screens went black. After replacing the applications on it defined places all went OK

Martin

arjfca, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to get out the projector mode - Similar Threads - projector mode

2. Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable: Hey there, I recently had windows 11 installed on my Leveno computer and got a new projector at the same time. I am now having issues when I plug an HDMI cord and try to duplicate my screen. It will allow me to extend through the projector but not Duplicate. Any help would be...
  3. Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Duplicate my screen on Projector with HDMI cable: Hey there, I recently had windows 11 installed on my Leveno computer and got a new projector at the same time. I am now having issues when I plug an HDMI cord and try to duplicate my screen. It will allow me to extend through the projector but not Duplicate. Any help would be...
  4. Projector disconnects from wifi when attempting to cast to it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Projector disconnects from wifi when attempting to cast to it: When using win 10 laptop to connect to projector, the instant i attempt to connect to the projector, it the projector disconnects from wifi and immediately reconnects but fails to connect to laptop. Eventually and at random, it finally will connect but only after trying...
  5. Projector disconnects from wifi when attempting to cast to it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Projector disconnects from wifi when attempting to cast to it: When using win 10 laptop to connect to projector, the instant i attempt to connect to the projector, it the projector disconnects from wifi and immediately reconnects but fails to connect to laptop. Eventually and at random, it finally will connect but only after trying...
  6. Projector disconnects from wifi when attempting to cast to it

7. Can’t duplicate pc to projector

Can’t duplicate pc to projector: Had projector for 2 months. Today it won’t duplicate pc. I get 3 choices. Show 1 show 2 or extend. Anyone have any ideas. Running windows 11 HPOmen. I tried new hdmi didn’t help. Also hooked up to tv and duplicates fine. Could there be a problem with projector? Seems weird...
  8. How To Turn Off 3D Mode While a black screen popup on the projector and the my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Turn Off 3D Mode While a black screen popup on the projector and the my computer...: Hi guys i have problem with my windows computer1:while i a making video i want to turn on my projector and i want to try 3D mode then my computer popup a black screen then i Unplugged the HDMI then black screen then goes away then i wanted to see if my computer supports 3D...
  9. How To Turn Off 3D Mode While a black screen popup on the projector and the my computer...

How To Turn Off 3D Mode While a black screen popup on the projector and the my computer...: Hi guys i have problem with my windows computer1:while i a making video i want to turn on my projector and i want to try 3D mode then my computer popup a black screen then i Unplugged the HDMI then black screen then goes away then i wanted to see if my computer supports 3D...
  10. Windows 10 auto reverts Second Screen or Projector Mode to Last active selection

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 auto reverts Second Screen or Projector Mode to Last active selection: [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will identify the cause and then provide the resolution to the issue of a second screen or projector mode that does […] This article Windows 10 auto reverts Second Screen or Projector Mode to Last active selection first appeared on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get out of projection mode in windows

2. how to get out of projector mode windows 10