Windows 10: How to get rid of Chromium in Windows 10

Discus and support How to get rid of Chromium in Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Message deleted. Was not posted correctly. 54558 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gilloz, Jun 26, 2016.

1. gilloz Win User

How to get rid of Chromium in Windows 10

Message deleted. Was not posted correctly.

:)

gilloz, Jun 26, 2016
  2. norma yp Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

how do I get rid of Chromium

norma yp, Jun 26, 2016
  3. browser

Does anyone now how to get rid of Chromium

JerryHotchkiss, Jun 26, 2016
Thema:

How to get rid of Chromium in Windows 10

1. How to get rid of Chromium in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - rid Chromium

2. How do I get rid of ****

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of ****: Big brother want to monitor my emails when I get 20 to 30 request from women showing **** dating 2 miles from my house https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of/f29c08cc-1c6b-40e5-920f-cd3eb6283e99
  3. How do I get rid of ****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of ****: Big brother want to monitor my emails when I get 20 to 30 request from women showing **** dating 2 miles from my house https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of/f29c08cc-1c6b-40e5-920f-cd3eb6283e99
  4. How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely: In my organization, we require the use of GreenShot instead of the Microsoft Snipping tool. This was working beautifully in Windows 10 LTSC, but with the upgrade to Windows 11 the snipping tool is relentless. We have uninstalled the snipping tool, gone into the registry and...
  5. Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page

in Browsers and Email
    Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page: How do I get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page? (as shown in attached image.) Windows 10, 20H2 Edge Chromium Version 87.0.664.66 (Official build) (64-bit) 172351
  6. Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page

in Windows 10 Support
    Get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page: How do I get rid of "Bing" Search suggestions on Edge Chromium New Tab Page? (as shown in attached image.) Windows 10, 20H2 Edge Chromium Version 87.0.664.66 (Official build) (64-bit) 172351
  7. Getting rid of Chromium? Help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting rid of Chromium? Help please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/8_Viperidae_8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g0s3ui/getting_rid_of_chromium_help_please/
  8. Can't get rid of virus - freesoundrecorder + chromium

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get rid of virus - freesoundrecorder + chromium: Recently I downloaded a freesoundrecorder software and since then I have been having a number of virus issues : - Upon starting up my laptop, a blue colored chrome tab called chromium automatically opens - A software called chromium seems to have installed itself in the...
  9. How to get rid of Chromium...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get rid of Chromium...: Chromium has gotten its way onto my computer and every time I delete it, it somehow gets its way back onto my computer. Has anyone else gotten something like this and what is the best way to remove it. Also, it removes updates, closes tabs, and now has locked a tab on the...
  10. Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium: I am running Edge Chromium and I want to get rid of the news feed on each new tab - any ideas please ? I have tried the edge://flags/#use-edge-local-ntp in the Edge address bar but it does offer any real solutions. 150133