Windows 10: How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever

Discus and support How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I disable it each first use of edge from the settings menu, but the next reboot its back. any help would be appreciated 113416 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pelliott321, Jul 4, 2018.

1. How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever

I disable it each first use of edge from the settings menu, but the next reboot its back.
    any help would be appreciated

:)

pelliott321, Jul 4, 2018

2. Edge news feed on home page

I can fix it by changing the start page to open with 'New Tab Page' and selecting 'Open New Tabs with suggested sites and top content'. But if I change the start page to open with 'Start Page' then it only presents the search bar and the top sites. And no links to enable news feed etc

Scottyboy99, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I do not have customize on my edge page, can not do any of that...info not helpful.., only a blank page. HELP

GerriDixon, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever

1. How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever - Similar Threads - rid news feed

2. News Feed on my Edge home page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News Feed on my Edge home page: I think I have it figured out, I can't remove the News feed off my page, so, why not change my Browser to , say Fire Fox, or, Brave as an example. I think I'll go back to my Firefox, My Home page there is my own! No need for an answer, I probably won' t see it! Thank you...
  3. NEWS FEED IN THE EDGE

NEWS FEED IN THE EDGE: WANT THE NEW YORK POST AS MY NEWS FEED. THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-feed-in-the-edge/6b18e58d-030f-4aa1-8564-64ff4b26fac5
  4. How do i get rid of the news feed in the search field?

in Cortana
    How do i get rid of the news feed in the search field?: Just clicking in the "Type here to search" field in the taskbar, before i've even started typing what i'm looking for, it displays a news feed. Does anyone know how i can disable the news feed? I like the search in the taskbar, it's the unwanted intrusion of headlines that...
  5. How to get rid of this forever?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of this forever?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/waizi9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/finsgq/how_to_get_rid_of_this_forever/
  6. Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium: I am running Edge Chromium and I want to get rid of the news feed on each new tab - any ideas please ? I have tried the edge://flags/#use-edge-local-ntp in the Edge address bar but it does offer any real solutions. 150133
  7. getting rid of My Feed

in Browsers and Email
    getting rid of My Feed: Is there anyway od getting rid of My Feed using Edge as I find is very dull and full of next near useless information?? 119383
  8. how do i get the news page when i open edge?

how do i get the news page when i open edge?: how do I get news page when I open edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/how-do-i-get-the-news-page-when-i-open-edge/018c8cff-fa37-46a1-a642-3a0b01007c52
  9. How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of news feed on Edge opening page Forever: I disable it each first use of edge from the settings menu, but the next reboot its back. any help would be appreciated 113416
  10. Edge news feed on home page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge news feed on home page: Anyone notice an issue with it as from this morning (UK time approx. 10 am)? If I launch edge it's just displaying the search bar and top visited sites. The news feed / articles are missing in action. Maybe an issue MS side (at least I hope and that it's not my machine)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of news feed on microsoft edge

2. how to get rid of my feed in edge

3. how to get rid of news feed

4. how do i get rid of my feed in edge,
  5. how to get rid of my feed in microsoft edge,
  6. how to get rid of edge news feed,
  7. how do i get rid of my feed on edge,
  8. get rid of news feed,
  9. how do i get rid of news feed in edge browser,
  10. how do I get rid of the newsfeed on edge,
  11. how to get rid of feeds in edge,