Windows 10: How to get rid of the blue outline?

Discus and support How to get rid of the blue outline? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] I find it a bit annoying as the blue and the black don't match together. Using the dark accent colour does get rid of the blue outline but I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MrIndeed, Sep 3, 2016.

1. MrIndeed Win User

How to get rid of the blue outline?

How to get rid of the blue outline? [​IMG]

I find it a bit annoying as the blue and the black don't match together.
    Using the dark accent colour does get rid of the blue outline but I don't want to have to use this option.

The problem does seem to only appear on Firefox when I'm using a custom dark theme.

:)

MrIndeed, Sep 3, 2016

2. How to get rid of the blue arrow for the compressed folder, I do not want to uncompress the folder

"Double Arrow icon of death" LOL

But but it must be a serious issue because since October Microsoft has not announced an official solution. Or at least a better answer for this question Mysterious Blue Double-Arrows Added to Windows Desktop File & Folder Icons

Jarek Depta, Sep 3, 2016
  3. How to get rid of the blue arrow for the compressed folder, I do not want to uncompress the folder

Hello Sudhansu,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

To assist you better, do let us know if you have installed Norton Antivirus in the computer.

We had already seen this issue on computers with Norton Antivirus. If you have Notrton Antivirus installed on the computer then One of or forum member "lanedog33 " had found that the blue arrows are just indicators to let you
    know what has been backed up and what hasn’t been.

To get rid of the arrows, open up Norton and go to settings. Then go to
    backup. There is an option that says "Backup Status Overlay". If you
    uncheck this option then the arrows will no longer appear. It won’t make your computer more vulnerable, it just removes the arrows.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 3, 2016
  4. Phone Man Win User

You FF screen is not set at full screen. Click the icon at top right.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Sep 3, 2016
Thema:

1. How to get rid of the blue outline? - Similar Threads - rid blue outline

2. How to get rid of repair blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of repair blue screen error: Been stuck on the screen, and can’t remember my password to be able to do other things such as command prompt to access it, that way, so any help?...
  3. How to get rid of repair blue screen error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get rid of repair blue screen error: Been stuck on the screen, and can’t remember my password to be able to do other things such as command prompt to access it, that way, so any help?...
  4. How to get rid of repair blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I get rid of this blue circle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this blue circle?: Whenever I move my mouse at a rapid speed, at any direction. A blue circle keeps appearing on my cursor, the only way I can get rid of it is by clicking, but it always gets in the way of my games and is extremely annoying. I've had this problem since I've gotten this laptop....
  6. How do I get rid of this blue circle?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this blue circle?: Whenever I move my mouse at a rapid speed, at any direction. A blue circle keeps appearing on my cursor, the only way I can get rid of it is by clicking, but it always gets in the way of my games and is extremely annoying. I've had this problem since I've gotten this laptop....
  7. How to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hmmm3973441 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izbkfd/how_to_get_rid_of_this/
  8. how to get rid of blue box

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get rid of blue box: All of a sudden I got a blue box attached to curser, it highlights everything that curser touches. My desktop icons disappeared and y apps list came up, desktop now is back up after 3 hrs of trying to fix. Blue box still there and interferes with every action I do. Even now...
  9. how do i get rid of the blue outline?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i get rid of the blue outline?: this blue outline is very annoying and I do not like it. very time you do a update I have a problem and have to spend hours/days reading on the web to solve the problem which is a waste of my time because I still have the problems. yes, that right problems. 1st: I want to...
  10. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of blue outline

2. how to get rid of the blue outline in oulook