Windows 10: How to get ride of my black screen.

Discus and support How to get ride of my black screen. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I attempted to brighten up my screen by following the directions. I now have a black screen with dark blue writing. How do I reverse this and return to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nhpace, Apr 22, 2018.

1. nhpace Win User

How to get ride of my black screen.

I attempted to brighten up my screen by following the directions. I now have a black screen with dark blue writing. How do I reverse this and return to my original "normal" screen?

:)

nhpace, Apr 22, 2018
  2. Le Boule Win User

How to Get Ride of Malware

Any new browser extensions that need to be disabled?

Empty temporary internet files, restart the computer and run a Quick Scan with Defender.

If the issue remains see How to remove Search.hyourmapview.com redirect (Virus Help Guide)
    You may not need Hitman Pro (available as a trial version) but you may need to reset your browsers.

How to reset Internet Explorer to Default Settings (2017 Help Guide)

How to reset Google Chrome settings to default (Complete Guide)

How to reset Mozilla Firefox to Default Settings (2017 Help Guide)

How to Reset Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Regards…

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them.

Le Boule, Apr 22, 2018
  3. How to Get Ride of Malware

How to get rid of <Link Removed>

[Original Title: malware]

Kriebs Kevin, Apr 22, 2018
  4. cereberus Win User

Regrettably we are not clairvoyant.

Following WHAT directions!?

cereberus, Apr 22, 2018
Thema:

1. How to get ride of my black screen. - Similar Threads - ride black screen

2. How to get ride of the transparent frame around the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get ride of the transparent frame around the screen?: Lately, I can only see the computer screen from a box in the middle of my desktop computer monitor. The rest of the area is like a thick frame and milky transparent, and I am hardly able to see the screen., I have a Microsoft Acer desktop computer with an Asus Monitor. Does...
  3. How to get ride of the transparent frame around the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get ride of the transparent frame around the screen?: Lately, I can only see the computer screen from a box in the middle of my desktop computer monitor. The rest of the area is like a thick frame and milky transparent, and I am hardly able to see the screen., I have a Microsoft Acer desktop computer with an Asus Monitor. Does...
  4. How to get ride of the transparent frame around the screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to Get Ride of Trojan?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Get Ride of Trojan?: I need to know how to get rid of Trojan virus [Original Title: Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-get-ride-of-trojan/e6add793-ff87-4c33-b534-1d7a1133e3d1
  6. How to Get Ride of Malvertising?

How to Get Ride of Malvertising?: Hello, How do I remove a Malvertisement? It keeps popping up in the lower right corner of my screen. Malwarebytes blocks the website that it tries to redirect to when I close it, but it still keeps popping up. Thank you! [Original Title: Malvertising]...
  7. how to get ride of the white box?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get ride of the white box?: hi Microsoft: I like to know how to get ride of the white box on the bottom right as seen in the screenshot, without having to restart my device?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-ride-of-the-white-box/be7054cf-4314-42b8-a790-7453fd55fa45
  8. How to get ride of Threat

How to get ride of Threat: Split from this thread. My threat is called "Severe". I don't know how to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-get-ride-of-threat/4a68b302-383b-4248-bced-4f7c9c89ebf1
  9. How can I get ride of in this position?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get ride of in this position?: Due to some problem, I went to give windows set up on my PC. at first I went to safe mode to (restart+F7) then advance option then go to boot option and shown the pendrive. before the trying the advance option was there, but later when i was show the pendrive and save, there...
  10. How to get ride of these on the Google search page

in Browsers and Email
    How to get ride of these on the Google search page: When I open Google from a shortcut I pinned on my taskbar I get a bunch of little squares with recent websites I have visited. I don't want them there, I will post an example below, however, the websites have been cleared but you'll see the gray sections where they show up....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get rid of myblack screen