Windows 10: How to get ride of these on the Google search page

Discus and support How to get ride of these on the Google search page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I open Google from a shortcut I pinned on my taskbar I get a bunch of little squares with recent websites I have visited. I don't want them there,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Eaglepi, May 14, 2018.

1. Eaglepi Win User

How to get ride of these on the Google search page

When I open Google from a shortcut I pinned on my taskbar I get a bunch of little squares with recent websites I have visited. I don't want them there, I will post an example below, however, the websites have been cleared but you'll see the gray sections where they show up. How can I set Google so they do not show up at all?

How to get ride of these on the Google search page [​IMG]

:)

Eaglepi, May 14, 2018

2. windows live, how to get rid of the search line on desktop?

Hi. I installed windows live in order to have msn, but the line of search on desktop is really annoying. I can't get rid of it even when I uninstalled the whole windows live.

Could you help me to get rid of it? Thanks.

leontancfa, May 14, 2018
  3. windows live, how to get rid of the search line on desktop?

uninstall your program from app. manager.

reset(soft) your phone with typing *#7370# in standby mode(after backing up your phone).

your problem should be solved.

niusha---01, May 14, 2018
Thema:

How to get ride of these on the Google search page

1. How to get ride of these on the Google search page - Similar Threads - ride Google search

2. How to Get Ride of Trojan?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Get Ride of Trojan?: I need to know how to get rid of Trojan virus [Original Title: Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-get-ride-of-trojan/e6add793-ff87-4c33-b534-1d7a1133e3d1
  3. How to Get Ride of Malvertising?

How to Get Ride of Malvertising?: Hello, How do I remove a Malvertisement? It keeps popping up in the lower right corner of my screen. Malwarebytes blocks the website that it tries to redirect to when I close it, but it still keeps popping up. Thank you! [Original Title: Malvertising]...
  4. how to get ride of the white box?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get ride of the white box?: hi Microsoft: I like to know how to get ride of the white box on the bottom right as seen in the screenshot, without having to restart my device?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-ride-of-the-white-box/be7054cf-4314-42b8-a790-7453fd55fa45
  5. How to get ride of Threat

How to get ride of Threat: Split from this thread. My threat is called "Severe". I don't know how to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-get-ride-of-threat/4a68b302-383b-4248-bced-4f7c9c89ebf1
  6. google voice search stopped working on search page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google voice search stopped working on search page: google voice search stopped working on google search page on brand new surface 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-voice-search-stopped-working-on-search-page/6afea77f-a877-402d-a308-013658b8ff73
  7. How to get ride of Unofficial Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get ride of Unofficial Windows 10: I have installed an unofficial version of windows 10 and i have no control of my computer. I tried to install official version of win 10 but i was not able to do so i tried to do using bios but i can not access to bios or cannot enable bios from advanced setup.Canany one now...
  8. How can I get ride of in this position?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get ride of in this position?: Due to some problem, I went to give windows set up on my PC. at first I went to safe mode to (restart+F7) then advance option then go to boot option and shown the pendrive. before the trying the advance option was there, but later when i was show the pendrive and save, there...
  9. Resetting google search page to default

in Browsers and Email
    Resetting google search page to default: How do I reset google search to default? URL currently displays Ukraine domain. I.e. “google.com.ua” (I am in the US) Steve 107373
  10. How to get ride of my black screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get ride of my black screen.: I attempted to brighten up my screen by following the directions. I now have a black screen with dark blue writing. How do I reverse this and return to my original "normal" screen? 108592