Windows 10: How to get started viewing and streaming with Mixer

Discus and support How to get started viewing and streaming with Mixer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Mixer is the only next-gen live game streaming service that offers viewers real-time influence and participation in game streams. Mixer’s streaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to get started viewing and streaming with Mixer

Source: Windows 10 Tip: How to get started viewing and streaming with Mixer - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 9, 2017
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Start streaming with Mixer

Hi Glenn,

Mixer is one of Microsoft's Xbox services that you can use to stream gaming videos. Here in the Answers forums, we only cater Windows, Office, Skype, Office Online, and other Microsoft's services. We have a specialized forum that handles Xbox services and
    that forum is the Xbox forums. We recommend that you post your concern about Mixer on our
    Xbox forums page so that our Xbox experts can properly assist you on your concern.

Regards.

Argel Obm, Jul 9, 2017
  3. glennhull Win User
    Start streaming with Mixer

Hello i would like to start streaming on mixer and i know Microsoft is the maker of mixer so that is why i am asking on here

But anyways

For 1 how do i get my paycheck?

1a: how do i put my address on my account for you guys to send me my money?

2: how will i pay my taxes?

2a: do i have to get a 1099 tax form or is it a different tax form ?

3: do you gus take your cut out?

3a: will u guys take your cut out of what my net gain was ?

[Moved from: Windows/ Gaming on Windows 10]

glennhull, Jul 9, 2017
Thema:

How to get started viewing and streaming with Mixer

1. How to get started viewing and streaming with Mixer - Similar Threads - started viewing streaming

2. How to get HDR video streaming to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get HDR video streaming to work?: I'm trying to enable HDR video streaming, the setting page says that it is supported, and the display meets the requirements listed in the support page, but when i try to enable it, the preview doesn't change, and if i change any other setting, like the SDR brightness, the...
  3. How to get HDR video streaming to work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get HDR video streaming to work?: I'm trying to enable HDR video streaming, the setting page says that it is supported, and the display meets the requirements listed in the support page, but when i try to enable it, the preview doesn't change, and if i change any other setting, like the SDR brightness, the...
  4. Windows Volume mixer slow to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Volume mixer slow to start: Hi there I was hoping to get some help on making my volume mixer start immediately. I only built my pc last year and it's always been really slow to start. My hard drive is a 1TB SSD. It usually takes around 5-10 seconds to open the volume mixer but when it opens it's fine to...
  5. New Mixer Interactive Streaming app version 4.8.0 for Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Mixer Interactive Streaming app version 4.8.0 for Android: With the new Mixer app, you can do more than just watch — you can take part in the action! Direct game choices, place objects, select sounds and much more. Join now to experience the future of live, interactive streaming for games like: Minecraft, the Telltale Crowd Play...
  6. get back to classic view on start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    get back to classic view on start menu: hi, I have a friend, when he clicks on start, he gets a row of large app icons, how does he get back to classic view on windows 10? thanks in advance...
  7. Mixer Game Streaming App Runs Unselected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mixer Game Streaming App Runs Unselected: Windows 10 OS with ESET Firewall & AntiVirus: Yesterday woke up laptop from Sleep mode and the Mixer Program mature audience warning window was up unsolicited. This program is a game streaming app. Left the window sit and left computer signed in and on. Next day woke up...
  8. Start View

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start View: Windows 10's Start Menu occupies a large portion of the desktop when opened. How do I make the Start Menu smaller? A tip on how to reduce the width is most welcome. TIA for anyone who helps. Attachment 102315 64324
  9. How to ENABLE MEDIA STREAMING and get it to work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to ENABLE MEDIA STREAMING and get it to work: Greetings! I now (for the first time ever) want to stream a video from my PC to my WD TV Live. But how do I do it? I have searched this forum, and found out, that I might have to ENABLE MEDIA STREAMING, but I don't know where in Windows 10 I do that? I am on a Danish...
  10. Enhance your Mixer streams with Lightstream Studio

in Windows 10 News
    Enhance your Mixer streams with Lightstream Studio: Today we’re announcing a new partnership with Lightstream Studio, a web-based streaming studio that lets creators focus more on their content, instead of on being a technical wizard. With Mixer broadcasting built as a feature directly within Xbox One and Windows 10 PC, and...