Windows 10: How to get the fonts size smaller in the main screen prior to log in?

Discus and support How to get the fonts size smaller in the main screen prior to log in? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I presume it is a graphic issue and hence posting my question in here. Win 10 main screen prior to log into an user account has displayed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by cabbage, Jul 31, 2015.

1. cabbage Win User

How to get the fonts size smaller in the main screen prior to log in?

Hello,
    I presume it is a graphic issue and hence posting my question in here.

Win 10 main screen prior to log into an user account has displayed time and names of the users .
    The font displayed this is huge compared to that of Win 7.

I have Win 10 Professional on my Dell Dimension 9200 Desktop.

Can I make these fonts smaller? or have to live with it?

Regards

:)

cabbage, Jul 31, 2015

2. Paint's letter size is too big!

How do I get the font size to be smaller?

NatashaKitty, Jul 31, 2015
  3. How do you change the font size

When signed into the internet, the font size on my computer screen keeps changing to a smaller font (i.e. size 12 to 8). I am not sure what is causing this to happen or how to correct it.

LillieLane, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

How to get the fonts size smaller in the main screen prior to log in?

1. How to get the fonts size smaller in the main screen prior to log in? - Similar Threads - fonts size smaller

2. Fonts either a size smaller or changed for the worse in Windows 11 - 22623.1180

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts either a size smaller or changed for the worse in Windows 11 - 22623.1180: I have placed this under Display and Graphics, as nothing else seems to fit the area that this issue pertains to.The issue.An update was dropped not a week ago, and since then I have noticed that in certain areas the font is smaller or it is broken somehow with the Clear...
  3. Fix screen size and font size issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix screen size and font size issues: When I switch from my external monitor to using my desktop screen the following happens:1. Icons move2. Text size changes3. Everything is much smallerHow do I fix this from happening?...
  4. smaller screen size

smaller screen size: Will your next update fix the smaller size information on computer screen caused by upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smaller-screen-size/77608d4e-63af-4d28-8d7e-1e4b7d048f00
  5. Screen that appears prior to local log on.

Screen that appears prior to local log on.: Hi, cud anyone tell me what is the screen that appears prior to my local log on - AND how do I disable it - if thats possible please. thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-that-appears-prior-to-local-log-on/64f8e284-a421-483b-951b-6127d2131696
  6. Font/screen size in Outlook

Font/screen size in Outlook: Hi, our cat has been strolling over the keyboard and the font/screen is now enormous in Outlook (only) - how do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fontscreen-size-in-outlook/24b4e62f-95d0-4e44-8fa0-b0023cff7bc1
  7. My font suddenly gets larger and smaller

My font suddenly gets larger and smaller: I use Windows 10. Have an MSI computer. When I first got it, the font would suddenly get larger and smaller and I would have done nothing to have this happen. I searched for answers and found one that said to go to settings for Mouse & Touchpad, Device and turn off "pinch...
  8. Page sizes smaller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page sizes smaller: OOPS...forgot one other thing. My g-mail,, etc pages are smaller. When I enlarged them, the 'maximize, minimize and x' are not displayed. I need all the help I can get....sorry!...
  9. File size gets smaller

File size gets smaller: I’m scanning in slides which come out at 29MP, I edit them in Microsoft Photos but when I save they are reduced to 5MP and lose quality. How can I keep the size and quality?...
  10. font and screen sizes

font and screen sizes: After downloading Windows 10, I found that the size of webpages and fonts in all screens - email or internet or Word documents - will change size every time I click and drag. Is there any way to set the font size and keep it there until manually changed? 23008