Windows 10: How to get the Windows 10 April 2018 Update

Discus and support How to get the Windows 10 April 2018 Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; During the Fall Creators Update roll out we pilot tested machine learning (ML) to intelligently select devices that our feedback data indicated would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Bree, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Bree New Member

How to get the Windows 10 April 2018 Update

This Machine Learning has far-reaching consequences. My 'System One' in my specs below is far from being the latest machine (built in 2011 and not on the OEM's compatibility list) but windows update identifies it as ready for the Features Update to 1803. I suspect there are going to be few (if any) machines that won't be in phase one of this rollout!

How to get the Windows 10 April 2018 Update [​IMG]

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: How to get the Windows 10 April 2018 Update - Windows Experience Blog

Note Windows 10 April 2018 Update now available Monday, April 30

What’s new in the Windows 10 April 2018 Update - Windows 10 Forums

What’s new for IT pros in Windows 10, version 1803 - Windows 10 Forums

What’s new in Microsoft Edge in the Windows 10 April 2018 Update - Windows 10 Forums

Deprecated and Removed Features in Windows 10 Version 1803 - Windows 10 Forums

Tip How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10

How to Update to Latest Version of Windows 10 using Windows 10 Update Assistant

How to Download Official Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft

How to Create Bootable USB Flash Drive to Install Windows 10 from

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

Brink, Apr 29, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary update Life Cycle

Through 10 April 2018.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Apr 29, 2018
  4. How to get the Windows 10 April 2018 Update

How do I fix lost Network and Internet Settings without rebooting?

On April 10, 2018, automatic Microsoft Updates ran again. I have waited a few days to see how the computer works, and it seems that the original problem has magically disappeared. Network functionality hasn't dropped once since the updates.

April 10, 2018 Updates:

KB4093110 - Security Update for Adobe Flash Player...

KB4093112 - Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709...

(Murphy's Law says it will happen again after I post this).

JaymeThysell, Apr 29, 2018
  5. EdTittel Win User
    I've now gotten it (and am installing like crazy) using the Update Assistant, the MCT and even -- to my great surprise -- Windows Update itself. Looks like all channels are working for the upgrade right now. Underway on 3 machines here already. I'll do the rest after dinner.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 29, 2018
Thema:

How to get the Windows 10 April 2018 Update

1. How to get the Windows 10 April 2018 Update - Similar Threads - April 2018 Update

2. Windows 10 April 2018 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 April 2018 update: The install finishes but then leaves a white screen - I do not believe it is the white screen of death as there is a menu in the top left corner. It is asks several questions such as voice activation etc but the problem is that there is NO way out of that screen and I have to...
  3. windows update April 2018

windows update April 2018: Normally at the end of every month I get a notice that Windows is going to update and make it better (just a text message to my notifications panel). I usually let the update happen. Last night I got notification that support for the April 2018 update is ending in November...
  4. April 2018 update ISO

April 2018 update ISO: Hello, Can I download Windows 10 CD with April 2018 update included? I need to reinstall Windows and would like to install the update with the Windows installation rather than download afterwards....
  5. Windows 10 April 2018 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 April 2018 update: I am an American temporarily in Greece and am trying to load the New Windows 10 Update from April 2018. This update is taking several hours. Also, my screen seems to be stuck between the"Hi" and "this may take a few minutes" screens. Could this be because I am in a...
  6. Win 10 2018 April Update

Win 10 2018 April Update: I have 2 failed attempts for Win 10 April update with error code 0xc1900101 The last attempt was on 11 July 2018. Since then I have tried The Update Assisstant 4 times. Need help to resolve this without upgrading...
  7. April 2018 update

April 2018 update: My PC automatically updated the April windows 10 update and ever since it has been slow and wont connect to any device via any connection method including the basics such as using a USB cable and bluetooth....
  8. update april 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update april 2018: i 've proceed to the last upgrade but this turned me into some problem. see annexes [img] i had never this app installed, nor i cannot find it trough device manager also i cannot save anymore files by my official photoshop since i have annouce as follows [img] before the...
  9. KB4026524 - Get the Windows 10 Mobile April 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    KB4026524 - Get the Windows 10 Mobile April 2018 Update: Windows 10 Mobile automatically downloads and installs updates when they are available. The April Update includes additional features and improvements for your Windows 10 phone. To manually check for the update, on Start, swipe over to the All apps list, then select Settings...
  10. Sandboxie and April 2018 Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sandboxie and April 2018 Update: After 4 days, all looks well between Sandboxie and the April update. Every program or function I run sandboxed, is working out good. No issue, no Sandboxie message. Just about everything I do in the computer, I do it sandboxed. If there was an issue, I would it seen it by...