Windows 10: how to go to login screen after windows 10 start

Discus and support how to go to login screen after windows 10 start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I just get updated to windows 10 build 17134.165, in the previous version when I start the computer when I press a key on the keyboard windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hkusumo, Jul 12, 2018.

1. hkusumo Win User

how to go to login screen after windows 10 start

Hi,

I just get updated to windows 10 build 17134.165, in the previous version when I start the computer when I press a key on the keyboard windows login screen is displayed, but after the update to this build, it seems now windows 10 display a couple of widget/notification when after the computer start, now I have to click on the background and press some key to get to login screen.

how do I disable the new start up screen so when I press key it goes to login prompt like previous behaviour.

Thanks

Regards

- Haris -

:)

hkusumo, Jul 12, 2018
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

• Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer l'étape 2;
    • Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

how to go to login screen after windows 10 start [​IMG]

zinou, Jul 12, 2018
  3. mora67 Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

mora67, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. how to go to login screen after windows 10 start - Similar Threads - login screen start

2. Laptop screen going black at Windows login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen going black at Windows login: My laptop boots normally, I can see the laptop logo on the screen. As soon it gets to the windows login screen it goes black. If I plug in an external monitor I can see the windows login on the monitor, the laptop screen stays blank. Once into windows, if I disable to AMD...
  3. Laptop screen going black at Windows login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen going black at Windows login: My laptop boots normally, I can see the laptop logo on the screen. As soon it gets to the windows login screen it goes black. If I plug in an external monitor I can see the windows login on the monitor, the laptop screen stays blank. Once into windows, if I disable to AMD...
  4. Laptop screen going black at Windows login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Starting up Windows 10; No login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Starting up Windows 10; No login screen: I've just installed Windows 10 on my desktop. My husband's desktop which is not within range of the Wifi he doesn't use the internet came with Windows 10 so no upgrades since 2 years or so ago. I also had W10 at work but I retired over a year ago. So it is strange to me to...
  6. Windows going back to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows going back to login screen: I shared this about 2 months ago, but it is happening again. Every time I login, my computer automatically logs me off and goes back to the startup desktop. I really need some help with this one....
  7. How To Start WinCal After LogIn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Start WinCal After LogIn: Win10, HP Laptop. Trying to get my older WinCal.exe calendar program to automatically start every time I log in. It is presently residing in my Downloads folder. I can start it with an icon, but sometimes I forget, so I want to have it started automatically. This is not the...
  8. Windows 10 won’t go past login screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won’t go past login screen.: Hi guys, Turned on my Windows 10 PC and it cannot get past the login screen? The login screen shows a giant white “not responding” style image with the text “windows sign in”, but if I hit a key, or try to ctrl+alt+delete, the screen just goes to black. Cannot get around...
  9. unable to go into the login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to go into the login screen: [IMG]got stuck in this situation where no matter what i do it juat go into a blank screen and i can do nothing more than wait for it to go back to this screen again....
  10. Windows 10 hanging, showing black screen after login on Start-up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 hanging, showing black screen after login on Start-up: Hi, Please can anyone help, not long purchased a new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition pre-installed. Going well until recently has started to hang, on the e-mail log-in and password page - got another Outlook user to try too; basically the same. I, get the black...