Windows 10: How to have 2 different sound output devices

Discus and support How to have 2 different sound output devices in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Alright, so I have 2 screens, and what I want to do is have Windows split the sound of the two screens to two different headsets,for example: Screen-A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yarin Levi, Feb 25, 2024.

1. How to have 2 different sound output devices

Alright, so I have 2 screens, and what I want to do is have Windows split the sound of the two screens to two different headsets,for example: Screen-A will send its sound to Headset-A and Screen-B will send its sound to Headset-B.If that's possible and someone might know how one can do it, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

:)

Yarin Levi, Feb 25, 2024
  2. meebers Win User

No Sound No Output device

Running 19042.746 on a ASUS 2n1 computer. I believe this started 1 or 2 updates ago. I have no sound from the speakers or earphones with "the hardware device is not connected to the computer Code45" and "No output devices found" no pull down for choice. Device manager does not show a sound category unless I show hidden devices. Speaker icon in task tray shows a red "X". SFC /Scannow found some errors, ran 2x, no more errors. problem still exists.
    Appreciate any suggestions.

meebers, Feb 25, 2024
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 25, 2024
  4. ShogoXT Win User

How to have 2 different sound output devices

Vista sound output to two devices

Ive tried to search this up, but so far I haven't found good results.

I have a Sound Blaster X-fi PCI-E and the Radeon 4890 HDMI audio for outputs.
    I have them both working separately on the audio devices list on Vista Home Premium.
    I FINALLY got screen cloning to work in games, but audio will only output to one or the other.
    This depends on what I have set to default.

Is there anyway to get Vista to output all audio to BOTH devices?

Thanks in advance.

ShogoXT, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

How to have 2 different sound output devices

1. How to have 2 different sound output devices - Similar Threads - different sound output

2. How to have 2 different sound output devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to have 2 different sound output devices: Alright, so I have 2 screens, and what I want to do is have Windows split the sound of the two screens to two different headsets,for example: Screen-A will send its sound to Headset-A and Screen-B will send its sound to Headset-B.If that's possible and someone might know how...
  3. Sound coming out of wrong device/not playing 2 sound outputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound coming out of wrong device/not playing 2 sound outputs: I Am on Windows 10 64 bit 21H2, build 19044.1706. I have installed sound drivers from my manufacturer's sound card. It was working fine weeks, but all of the sudden I started having issues:I have 2 audio sources, speakers in the back and headphones connected to front panel....
  4. Sound coming out of wrong device/not playing 2 sound outputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound coming out of wrong device/not playing 2 sound outputs: I Am on Windows 10 64 bit 21H2, build 19044.1706. I have installed sound drivers from my manufacturer's sound card. It was working fine weeks, but all of the sudden I started having issues:I have 2 audio sources, speakers in the back and headphones connected to front panel....
  5. Sound coming out of wrong device/not playing 2 sound outputs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. No Sound No Output device

No Sound No Output device: Running 19042.746 on a ASUS 2n1 computer. I believe this started 1 or 2 updates ago. I have no sound from the speakers or earphones with "the hardware device is not connected to the computer Code45" and "No output devices found" no pull down for choice. Device manager does...
  7. 2 different sound outputs in Windows 10?

2 different sound outputs in Windows 10?: Hello, Is it possible to activate 2 sound outputs on 2 devices each? In my case, the question would be whether I could run Youtube or Spotify on my Bluetooth headphones and the audio from my video game on my USB headset. Both at the same time, logically enough. 2...
  8. How to gets sound to play through 2 different outputs at the same time

How to gets sound to play through 2 different outputs at the same time: Hello, I'm using windows 10 I draw this thing to help understand the setup I have: https://i.ibb.co/4fHKK3r/image.png I wish to have sound to play through both the tv speakers and the stereo speakers, both will play the same thing, if I turn one off the other one still...
  9. Sound output from 2 devices.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound output from 2 devices.: Hi, I was wondering is there a way to output sound from 2 devices at the same time (my TV connected by HDMI and my speakers connected by aux) to get better sound. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/theubusu [link] [comments]...
  10. How to have 2 different audio outputs for each of my 2 monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to have 2 different audio outputs for each of my 2 monitors?: Hey I now have 2 monitors and use the “Extend these displays” feature (1 BenQ and 1 TCL TV) and i was wondering if the audio from my BenQ could be played into my headset, but the audio from my TV from it’s speakers. Can someone help me with this please? submitted by...