Windows 10: How to have a Application in Tray always appear ?

Discus and support How to have a Application in Tray always appear ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; *sarc I have a software called BlueSoleil (it helps me connect my Bluetooth headphones & other devices to my laptop : which otherwise doesn't detect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OtherWay1982, Feb 20, 2016.

1. How to have a Application in Tray always appear ?

*sarc I have a software called BlueSoleil (it helps me connect my Bluetooth headphones & other devices to my laptop : which otherwise doesn't detect them . I use a Bluetooth transmitter/receiver plugged into a usb port in conjunction with that ).

Only time it appears on the Tray , is when on .
    Otherwise I have to find it's exe and start it.

I have it pinned to the task bar ; but its just taking up space from other apps I want there. I'd prefer to have it in the Tray so I can always activate it from there. The application itself doesn't have an option to always appear in the tray . Is there a way to do this ? I'm willing to look into the registry for a fix to this .

I've looked at settings in Windows 10, and the place where you're allowed to show items in the system tray : BlueSoleil does not appear as a option there.

I've been looking at third party applications that do this for me , but most don't address this problem, or set off the virus scanners. I rather not have extra programs taking up resources to do that .

Alternatively : I am open to ideas how to make the application always Run at startup.
    In that way it will automatically appear in the Tray . Actually I think I can do that in Services ?

Okay, I found that application does have a tray exe service, I just have to make it always run. I will try it out .

Update : I found a application called RBTray-4_3.zip. I might try it out. Virus Total Scanner gave it a good rating . Link - RBTray . I just tried that ; and it works well as far as I can see.

This may be what I was looking for. I press its exe and I didnt even know it had start running. It doesn't even show on the Tray . Then I Right clicked on the "minus or minimize " button at the top right of a window as suggested , instead of simply minimizing the window ; the window or app is sent into the tray. I've yet to try it directly on a exe, etc. But I'll play around with it.

2nd Update - In-order to turn RBTray off, because i tried to move its folder to another part of the PC, it said it was still running. You have to have something minimized to the Tray by its method , then that item itself will display the Exit Option .

It doesn't work with my application. But it seems useful. I still have not solved my issue as of yet.
    RBTray

Yet Another Update to share >> I found a way to add the Bluetooth application to the right click context menu. This site illustrates the simple registry entry .

How to Add Any Application to the Windows Desktop Right-Click Menu

:)

OtherWay1982, Feb 20, 2016
  2. smsmy2k Win User

How to unistall application that doesn't appear in "installed application"

salut tous les gens

I have N97 v 20.0.027 ,RM 505, 3 months back I installed adobe pdf 2.5.167 and now I want to upgrade .

the problem I can't unistall it as I can't find it in "installed application" or in pc suite and I can't see remove menu in orgainse mode.

so where I can find this applicaiton in my phone memory ?,Is it possible to use any browser to delete them and upgrade to the new version?

Please help!!!!!

smsmy2k, Feb 20, 2016
  3. How to unistall application that doesn't appear in "installed application"

Hi, I am not an expert but the three things I woukd try are,

1) Go into Office/File manager and then check E & C drives from there, if you can see the file delete it.

2) Install a file manager such as y=browser or x-plore, these will help you see 'hidden' files.

3) Just install latest software ! Normally when toy do this, you will get a warning 'whatever' is already installed, 'whatever' v2 will replace 'whatever' v1. proceed anyway? Tap Ok, and new software will work fine !

Good Luck

carman58---01, Feb 20, 2016
Thema:

How to have a Application in Tray always appear ?

1. How to have a Application in Tray always appear ? - Similar Threads - Application Tray always

2. Having trouble with forcepad driver tray window:SynTPEnh.exe - Application Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with forcepad driver tray window:SynTPEnh.exe - Application Error: I don't know what happened I keep getting this message after I log into my windows account.Forcepad driver tray window: SynTPEnh.exe - Application Error The instruction at 0x00000001400417CA referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read.Click on OK to...
  3. Having trouble with forcepad driver tray window:SynTPEnh.exe - Application Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble with forcepad driver tray window:SynTPEnh.exe - Application Error: I don't know what happened I keep getting this message after I log into my windows account.Forcepad driver tray window: SynTPEnh.exe - Application Error The instruction at 0x00000001400417CA referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read.Click on OK to...
  4. Help with having an application always open on primary monitor?

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with having an application always open on primary monitor?: Hello. I use two monitors. I always want my internet browser window to open on the primary monitor. I know one solution is to drag the window to the right monitor, close it, and then it will remember that next time. Problem is, I actively use my internet browser on my...
  5. applications always shift up when the taskbar appears

in Windows 10 Customization
    applications always shift up when the taskbar appears: Hi On my thinkpad x230 tablet, taskbar is on always hiding. When I pointing to taskbar Pict 1, it is pop up and shfting up an windowed application, and drag window to top Pict 2. But, when taskbar hiding, the shifted window not back to its position before Pict3. It is very...
  6. have application window always open in the same location?

in Windows 10 Support
    have application window always open in the same location?: every time I open the "application" the window is always in a different spot, is there any way to get it to always open in the upper left corner, without any 3rd party software? Like a shortcut script or something? any help is greatly appreciated! Windows Version Number...
  7. System tray not appearing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray not appearing.: My system tray has not been appearing for a month or so. My taskbar where the system tray should be is empty. see image [ATTACH] When I check settings to show them, the options have been grayed out and I cannot change them. [ATTACH] I have tried regedit and looking for...
  8. Minimizing application to tray.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minimizing application to tray.: Is there any way I can make an application minimize to tray on close? I want to set this up for messages for web, so that I can close it and still get notifications. submitted by /u/mitchellhall400 [link] [comments]...
  9. can i avoid to have always MusNotifyIcon on my system tray?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can i avoid to have always MusNotifyIcon on my system tray?: Hi today i pop up MusNotifyIcon on my system tray , seeing the may update are ready i tried with autoruns as administrator is there a way to disable it? thanks [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 132615
  10. can i avoid to have always MusNotifyIcon on my system tray?

in Windows 10 Support
    can i avoid to have always MusNotifyIcon on my system tray?: Hi today i pop up MusNotifyIcon on my system tray , seeing the may update are ready i tried with autoruns as administrator is there a way to disable it? thanks [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 132615

Users found this page by searching for:

1. applicaation doesnt apper in tray