Windows 10: How to have a transparent Avatar on loggin screen

Discus and support How to have a transparent Avatar on loggin screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to create an avatar that can be displayed as the default loggin one se attached picture I try .png with transparency but it does not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jpm, Nov 15, 2016.

1. JPM
    Jpm Win User

How to have a transparent Avatar on loggin screen

I want to create an avatar that can be displayed as the default loggin one se attached picture
    I try .png with transparency but it does not work.
    Perhaps I don't have the right tool for making transparency on the loggin screen

Thanks for the Help

How to have a transparent Avatar on loggin screen [​IMG]

:)

2. Xbox live avatar not displaying correctly - shows up as a black box

Hello,

I have tried those things - changed the appearance, restarted - and still have the same problem on my HTC Mozart. The avatar does not show in the Live hub either, just a transparent box with a circle in it.

Thanks.

xokekhamuk, Nov 15, 2016
  3. LEWI5777 Win User

Hi,

Yeah I have turned the phone off and on again several times (I presume that is the only way to restart it). And that is how I refreshed the page (holding my finger down). My avatar appears fine on a PC internet page, my Xbox 360 and even on the customize
    avatar page on my WP7, just not on the main Xbox live screen on the WP7, where you should see it most of the time and on the Live tile on the front page of the phone, where instead of having your avatars head pop up occasionally, I get a grey square with a
    cross on it, like a marker for where the avatar should be.

This is quite annoying and does not seem to want to fix itself as this has been a few days now.

Any ideas?

P.S - On the new Avatar gadgets section (just downloaded, where your avatar plays with a torch etc) I get a standard avatar, where I guess I should get my own avatar?

LEWI5777, Nov 15, 2016
  4. JPM
    Jpm Win User

does somebody can help me?
    Thanks

5. SonicBlue Win User
    I have a Transparent avatar on my other pc and it does not work either. Not sure what format will be required of the file to work. Normally a .png file would be sufficient.

SonicBlue, Nov 19, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    You need to capture a screenshot of your dimmed sign-in screen, use the exact same color and create a 256X256 image, set it as desktop wallpaper-centered, drag the downloaded transparent image over it and capture and crop that; set it as your user icon.

How to have a transparent Avatar on loggin screen [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 19, 2016
  7. JPM
    Jpm Win User
    Are you saying that you don't really create a transparent avatar but an avatar having the same background?
    So If the bacground change the "transparency" is lost.
    Right ?

Thema:

1. How to have a transparent Avatar on loggin screen - Similar Threads - transparent Avatar loggin

2. Some Apps Have Top of Screen "Transparent"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Apps Have Top of Screen "Transparent": When I click my cursor on the top row of pixels on screen of some apps example: ifranview, qbittorrent are the ones I am having trouble with right now the window behavior is as if this row is transparent, and the click goes to affect the app behind the one currently in...
  3. Some Apps Have Top of Screen "Transparent"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Apps Have Top of Screen "Transparent": When I click my cursor on the top row of pixels on screen of some apps example: ifranview, qbittorrent are the ones I am having trouble with right now the window behavior is as if this row is transparent, and the click goes to affect the app behind the one currently in...
  4. Loggin Screen only showing one account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Loggin Screen only showing one account: Hello guys, my wife share a laptop together and we have separate accounts on it, and now we are having a problem where it's only showing my account on the login screen. It's like her account just disappeared or was removed, but when we were adding in her account and typed in...
  5. How can I have my desktop toolbar have that transparency effect? I have the transparency...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I have my desktop toolbar have that transparency effect? I have the transparency...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xDontStarve [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2ttng/how_can_i_have_my_desktop_toolbar_have_that/
  6. Have No PNG Transparency

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have No PNG Transparency: All of my PNGs that have a transparent background are just converted to a black background and it is messing up a lot of programs for me. I have spent 6 hours looking for a fix, does anybody know one? submitted by /u/WellThatsWhack [link] [comments]...
  7. Having to tick pictures when loggin in - help please!

in Windows 10 Support
    Having to tick pictures when loggin in - help please!: Over the last month or so when I log into certain sites (not all) it accepts my password and then brings up a block of images such as cars or traffic lights which I then have to tick as extra security. Sometimes this means I have to do it two or three times if I miss an...
  8. Avatar help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Avatar help: @Cliff S could you re-size these to 100x100 so I can use as an Avartar please [img] [img] 76351
  9. Transparent/Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Transparent/Screen: I get this when I click on the login button. It's kinda of cool but maybe a bug. 10041 [img] 4868
  10. 2 avatars

in Windows 10 Support
    2 avatars: Win 10 suddenly started showing 2 avatar places on the login screen, but I only have one active user account. Michael 2740

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avatar transparent win 10

2. windows 10 user avatar transparent