Windows 10: How to have Cortana enter new Calendar appointments into google Cal.

Discus and support How to have Cortana enter new Calendar appointments into google Cal. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I followed this procedure, (Susbcribe or import Google Calendar to Windows 8), to share my Google Calendar. All Google Appointments appear only as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robdam1001, Jan 12, 2017.

1. How to have Cortana enter new Calendar appointments into google Cal.

So I followed this procedure, (Susbcribe or import Google Calendar to Windows 8), to share my Google Calendar. All Google Appointments appear only as "busy" on my PC when uising Hey Cortana. I assume that this is a shared calendar or permissions thing, but I can't seem to find how or if I can edit the settings.

How to have Cortana enter new Calendar appointments into  google Cal. [​IMG]

:)

robdam1001, Jan 12, 2017
  2. stur2009 Win User

Suddenly NO CALENDAR SYNC between windows 10 program/app(IE 11 and calender app)

UPDATE: 01/17/16

I have discovered that most of my appointments and other data has been removed/lost from Oct/Nov/Dec 2015 calendar... I have now discontinued use of ms calendar and will now use google calendar exclusively. (Should have continued using Google calendar last
    year after the notification issues from ms cal. see the lead post here). I sent feedback to ms cal but have had no response...did not expect any!

stur2009, Jan 12, 2017
  3. mps1901 Win User
    Nokia Lumia 800 - unable to sync calendar with MS Outlook 2003 or 2010 direct, unlike my old N97mini

I am having stresses of a simular nature.......

I have Nokia Lumia 800 and our office use a group diary via Yahoo !

Supprise supprise, cant even sync these together....

Some one has tried giving a work around as follows,

Register with goggle calendar, subscribe google to yahoo and yahoo to goole..... This worked, appointments transfered. Then registered gmail to my phone and all appointments appeared in

calendar on phone.

I have been out on the road today, added several new appointments to my phone cal, got back to the office and none of them are on tha yahoo cal online !!!!

We got these phones to be a one stop tool kit whilst on the road, email, appointments etc......

any advice welcome......

basiclly all i want is to be able add appoinments to my phone and these appear on the yahoo office calendar, and when the office book an appointment for me, it appears on my phone calendar......

Suggestions on a postcard please !!!!!!!!!

mps1901, Jan 12, 2017
  4. How to have Cortana enter new Calendar appointments into google Cal.

NVM; it's working ok now. Although, after I dictate the newly created appointment via Cortana, Cortana does not ask me to confirm the appointment audibly and I am forced to click "yes". Any way to have Cortana verbally ask me to confirm the appointment?

How to have Cortana enter new Calendar appointments into  google Cal. [​IMG]

robdam1001, Jan 12, 2017
  5. Fixed; I had toggled Cortana notifications to being "off". All set.

robdam1001, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to have Cortana enter new Calendar appointments into google Cal.

1. How to have Cortana enter new Calendar appointments into google Cal. - Similar Threads - Cortana enter Calendar

2. Cortana link to Google calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana link to Google calendar: When will this be enabled? Cortana is useless without it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-link-to-google-calendar/03565ae0-9e42-4704-895f-27b389f024f3
  3. Calendar appointment locations

Calendar appointment locations: I am having an issue adding an address to the calendar app. I used to be able to type in a street address for an appointment and the app would suggest locations and add them to the appointment and now it is saying it cannot find any addresses at all?...
  4. Cortana won't make appointment on my work outlook calendar

in Cortana
    Cortana won't make appointment on my work outlook calendar: Cortana will only use the calendar associated with my personal MS account, which is not one I ever use or look at in any way. I can't get cortana to make an appointment on my work outlook calendar, which is what I use in outlook. And in the windows calendar app! Everything...
  5. Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.: I have my Google account set up on Windows Calendar and all was working fine until I got a message saying I needed to fix my Google calendar. I followed instructions and had to sign in to Google and allow access which I did. Then my Google calendar was completely wiped from...
  6. Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment?

Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment?: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...
  7. Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.

Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.: [ATTACH] It's shown on calendar app but It isn't shown on agenda. Please help, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-appointments-not-shown-on-agenda/e80af1cd-fc02-4db2-8f5b-0ecdd5bf406e
  8. Cortana and Google calendar

in Cortana
    Cortana and Google calendar: just started using Cortana yesterday and have a question. Once I speak a command to Cortana and confirm that my reminder is correct, do I need to shut down my computer and then reopen it for the remi der to show up on my Google calendar? Or do I just need to give it time to...
  9. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  10. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...