Windows 10: How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

Discus and support How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lauren_503, Apr 18, 2024.

1. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?

:)

Lauren_503, Apr 18, 2024

2. F11 key keep changing screen mode to full screen or windowed

In that case I would suggest trying the AutoHotKey solution to block the F11 key.

Emmanuel Santana, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Jerry Win User
    Radeon HD 6990 - not playable in full screen mode

CCC 11.2 display driver is not compatible, the screen native resolution (1920 / 1200) wasn't in the resolution list.

CCC 11.3 works the same way as 11.4, works fine in windowed mode and windowed fullscreen (e.g. no border) but in full screen mode I get non-stop flickering. *Frown How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode" :(

The flickering happens with and without vertical sync enabled.

Edit: tried fraps in another game with the same result - the flickering is showing in game but not in the recorded video.

Jerry, Apr 18, 2024
  4. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

1. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode" - Similar Threads - F11 full screen

2. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode": My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?...
  3. F11 key keep changing screen mode to full screen or windowed

F11 key keep changing screen mode to full screen or windowed: Hey please is there a way i can stop F 11 key from switching screen mode full screen or windowed problem in windows 11. I don’t want to disable key completely only the switching screen mode thing and thanks . Because i bought a new mouse it has special thing i can change the...
  4. F11 key keep changing screen mode to full screen or windowed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F11 key keep changing screen mode to full screen or windowed: Hey please is there a way i can stop F 11 key from switching screen mode full screen or windowed problem in windows 11. I don’t want to disable key completely only the switching screen mode thing and thanks . Because i bought a new mouse it has special thing i can change the...
  5. Full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen mode: When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-mode/86d6b229-11ed-4bd3-b518-c92a0dc90bc2
  6. How do I DISABLE Ctrl-F11 full screen mode in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I DISABLE Ctrl-F11 full screen mode in File Explorer?: I have another app I often press Ctrl-F11 for, and I do this almost instinctively. I end up maximizing File Explorer when I don't want to because I hit Ctrl-F11 and it maximizes by File Explorer. How do I disable FULL SCREEN MODE in File Explorer, or just disable Ctrl-F11,...
  7. No audio in full screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    No audio in full screen mode: Intel NUC I5-4250 connected to a Samsung TV with a HDMI cable Intel HD Graphics 5000 with latest drivers installed SAMSUNG Intel Display Audio Windows 10 1803 Build 17134.471 Google Chrome 71.0.3578.98 Since the last Windows update, as soon as I watch a video (from...
  8. Screen Recorder Stealth Mode

Screen Recorder Stealth Mode: Hello guys, Could you name me a few Screen recording softwares as I want to record some lectures that I've bought online.. I am tired of paying after every 15 days and they are very important to me! When I am running tools like Camtasia, ZD recorder, their software is able to...
  9. Full Screen Mode Question ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Full Screen Mode Question ?: Hi, Just can't seem to find the right key for this. Have a few programs that open up in the Full-Screen mode. What do I press to go back to the "normal" screen size, please ? Thanks, B. 47144
  10. Screen Recorder Stealth Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Recorder Stealth Mode: Hello guys, Could you name me a few Screen recording softwares as I want to record some lectures that I've bought online.. I am tired of paying after every 15 days and they are very important to me! When I am running tools like Camtasia, ZD recorder, their software is able to...