Windows 10: How to hide all windows at once = show desktop with icons only?

Discus and support How to hide all windows at once = show desktop with icons only? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Assume I have multiple windows open (browser, WinExplorer, Word,...). Is there a way to hide all these windows at once to show only desktop, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pstein, Jun 7, 2018.

1. pstein Win User

How to hide all windows at once = show desktop with icons only?

Assume I have multiple windows open (browser, WinExplorer, Word,...).

Is there a way to hide all these windows at once to show only desktop, then double click on one of the icons on desktop to start another prgm and finally re-show the previously hidden windows again?

Peter

:)

pstein, Jun 7, 2018
  2. KomouPoji Win User

Windows 10 creates desktop shortcuts automatically - How I do turn this OFF?

Hi,

We will try our best to resolve the issues I would suggest you to kindly follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Type “show or hide common icons on the desktop“
      and select from the list.

• On the Desktop icons setting uncheck all the options you don’t to appear on the desktop.

• Click apply and Ok.

I hope the information is helpful and get back to us with the result, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

How to hide all windows at once = show desktop with icons only?

1. How to hide all windows at once = show desktop with icons only? - Similar Threads - hide once show

2. How to hide taskbar on all apps but desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide taskbar on all apps but desktop?: The "automatically hide my taskbar in desktop mode" simply hides the taskbar all the time. I want it hidden only when I am using any app and want it to be visible when I am on desktop i.e., when no apps are open/all apps minimized.While I am on desktop, I want the taskbar...
  3. How to hide taskbar on all apps but desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide taskbar on all apps but desktop?: The "automatically hide my taskbar in desktop mode" simply hides the taskbar all the time. I want it hidden only when I am using any app and want it to be visible when I am on desktop i.e., when no apps are open/all apps minimized.While I am on desktop, I want the taskbar...
  4. How to show or hide common system icons on Windows desktop

in Windows 10 News
    How to show or hide common system icons on Windows desktop: [IMG]You might have tried hiding all the desktop icons in your Windows 11 computer. Simply right-click in the empty space on your desktop and go to View > Show desktop icons. This will hide all the desktop icons. In this post, we will talk about how to show or hide common...
  5. Hide desktop icons on startup???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hide desktop icons on startup???: SOLVED! :) How can I hide all desktop icons? ------------------------------------------------- I know how to hide the desktop icons by right clicking and choosing View then disabling Show unchecked Show Desktop Icons. But how does one make this permanent so that during...
  6. Show/Hide Desktop icons

Show/Hide Desktop icons: Is there a keyboard shortcut to hide or show desktop icons? submitted by /u/Deathpact231 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i193tb/showhide_desktop_icons/
  7. How to Create Keyboard Shortcut to Quickly Hide or Show Desktop Icons

How to Create Keyboard Shortcut to Quickly Hide or Show Desktop Icons: hi there, i want to Create Keyboard Shortcut to Quickly Hide or Show Desktop Icons, i have looked over the internet but didnt able to make it work on W10... there's was one app with many more features including this one but it was very costly... so, im looking for a free...
  8. hiding desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    hiding desktop icons: How do you hide the desktop icons in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiding-desktop-icons/aaefc1bb-020c-4564-b4ef-2a61f0388a1e
  9. Not all of my desktop icons show

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not all of my desktop icons show: I connected by usb to a asus portable screen, for some reason now my desktop icons do not all show. Some do, others do not and the icons are showing the full name instead of an abbreviated name. This means that about 24 icons take up my full screen. I know how to use the view...
  10. Hide or Show Desktop Icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Desktop Icons in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show Desktop Icons in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show All Icons on Your Desktop in Windows 10 [img] Information The desktop is the main screen area that you see after you turn on your PC and sign in to Windows. Like the top of an actual desk, it serves...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to hide all windows at once on desktop