How to hide all windows at once = show desktop with icons only?

Discus and support How to hide all windows at once = show desktop with icons only? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Assume I have multiple windows open (browser, WinExplorer, Word,...). Is there a way to hide all these windows at once to show only desktop, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pstein, Jun 7, 2018.

1. pstein Win User

Assume I have multiple windows open (browser, WinExplorer, Word,...).

Is there a way to hide all these windows at once to show only desktop, then double click on one of the icons on desktop to start another prgm and finally re-show the previously hidden windows again?

Peter

:)

pstein, Jun 7, 2018
  2. KomouPoji Win User

Windows 10 creates desktop shortcuts automatically - How I do turn this OFF?

Hi,

We will try our best to resolve the issues I would suggest you to kindly follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Type “show or hide common icons on the desktop“
      and select from the list.

• On the Desktop icons setting uncheck all the options you don’t to appear on the desktop.

• Click apply and Ok.

I hope the information is helpful and get back to us with the result, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

How to hide all windows at once = show desktop with icons only?

How to hide all windows at once = show desktop with icons only? - Similar Threads - hide once show

1. Taskbar won't hide automatically.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar won't hide automatically.: The issue is that my taskbar won't hide automatically no matter whether i check the "hide automatically" option when i right click the taskbar. Any help? 112104
  2. Hide/Unhide windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide/Unhide windows 10 update: Hello, So i hide the windows 10 april update but today i wanted to unhide it and give it another try but the program says i dont have any updates hidden. And im sure it did hide the april update. What to do? 110580
  3. Windows Explorer hides *SOME* files visible on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer hides *SOME* files visible on Desktop: Hi all, I'm having a problem with a brand new Dell XPS 15" computer regarding what files and folders it hides. Here's a picture of what is happening. [img] I have tried all the usual suspects. It is not marked as "Hidden" in the properties. I always enable "seeing...
  4. Hide Adapters from Network and sharing center

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide Adapters from Network and sharing center: hi, i want to hide Ethernet Adapter to avoid disabling or Enabling it. is it possible thank you 109071
  5. Hide Adapters from Network and sharing center

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide Adapters from Network and sharing center: hi, i want to hide Ethernet Adapter to avoid disabling or Enabling it. is it possible thank you 109071
  6. How do I Hide or Remove Items in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I Hide or Remove Items in File Explorer?: In File Explorer on the far right corner of the screen you will find a white question mark in a small blue circle. What that icon does it launches a BING browser tab that is full on Windows 10 help links. In the most recent past I thought that Bing had installed a Bing Virus...
  7. Hiding QuickAccess Icon in Explorer thru Regedit not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Hiding QuickAccess Icon in Explorer thru Regedit not working.: Hi. The attributes Dword cannot be changed from a0100000 to a0600000 or a0700000 as mentioned in all methods on the net. The ownership was first changed to Administrators (not Administrator, which is separately mentioned) as instructed in the method. Any one please...
How to hide all windows at once = show desktop with icons only? solved