Windows 10: How to increase dedicated video memory?

Discus and support How to increase dedicated video memory? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Acer Aspire AIO Touch Desktop, 23.8" Full HD Touch, Intel Core i5-7400T, 12GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home, AZ3-715-ACKi5 Intel 630 Integrated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vegas2142, Aug 15, 2018.

1. vegas2142 Win User

How to increase dedicated video memory?

Acer Aspire AIO Touch Desktop, 23.8" Full HD Touch, Intel Core i5-7400T, 12GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home, AZ3-715-ACKi5

Intel 630 Integrated Graphics

Games run super slow because of the 128 MB dedicated video memory. I have 6 GB of other video memory. Can I increase the dedicated video memory to 4 GB and take this out of the shared video memory?

Thank you!

:)

vegas2142, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Smittychat., Aug 15, 2018
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Aug 15, 2018
  4. How to increase dedicated video memory?

dedicated video memory

Hi,

A dedicated, or discrete, GPU has its own independent source of video memory, leaving the RAM your system uses untouched. To increase the dedicated video memory, we recommend to follow the steps on this
    thread provided by
    Guru Kiran G.

Let us know the status of the issue in this regards. Your reply is important to assist you better.

Marvelos Reg, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

How to increase dedicated video memory?

1. How to increase dedicated video memory? - Similar Threads - increase dedicated video

2. Dedicated Video Memory problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated Video Memory problem: I had a problem with VRAM 1 a week ago, well a week ago my Dedicated Video Memory was 512 now it has been reduced to 128 without any reason. I have tried many methods on Youtube, and Google but still not working! I really need help...
  3. Dedicated video memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated video memory issue: Hi .. I'm having a slight issue with my new notebook. Since I like playing videogames I tried to increase the dedicated video memory by following some tips I found on YouTube. I had to press win+r to open "Run" and then I typed "regedit" .. being there I was asked to paste a...
  4. Dedicated video memory issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dedicated video memory issue: Hi .. I'm having a slight issue with my new notebook. Since I like playing videogames I tried to increase the dedicated video memory by following some tips I found on YouTube. I had to press win+r to open "Run" and then I typed "regedit" .. being there I was asked to paste a...
  5. How to increase Dedicated Video Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to increase Dedicated Video Memory: I want to increase my Dedicated video memory to mamimum, how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-dedicated-video-memory/a5d1c682-6861-492b-9d6a-386d21343402
  6. How to increase Dedicated Video Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase Dedicated Video Memory: I want to increase my Dedicated video memory to mamimum, how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-dedicated-video-memory/a5d1c682-6861-492b-9d6a-386d21343402
  7. How to increase Dedicated Video Memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I need to increase my dedicated video memory for UHD 630

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to increase my dedicated video memory for UHD 630: I have a i3 9100 processor with UHD 630 and 8GB ram I changed the allocated video memory in the bios but windows doesnt seem to recognise this and still shows 128 mb pls help...
  9. How to increase dedicated video ram of my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase dedicated video ram of my laptop?: Hi! I want to increase my video ram but I don't know how to.I have read articles about it.I tried to enter the bios but wasn't any advanced option under it. I also searched it on yt but couldn't get the answers. [ATTACH] As we can see I have total 4162 but only 128...
  10. dedicated video memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dedicated video memory: Hello !!! i have lenovo ideapad s330 ,12 RAM. with intel UHD 620. Dedicated video memory is only 128 MB. should i change it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dedicated-video-memory/9fa677bb-a16d-4279-94b1-4b59cbd96227

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have 128 mb dedicated video memory from 4158 available