Windows 10: How to increase spacing between icon and filename

Discus and support How to increase spacing between icon and filename in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hey guys, i've searched the net for this but found no solution can anybody explain to me how to increase the spacing at the arrow shown at the picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DarkzKnight, Oct 8, 2017.

1. How to increase spacing between icon and filename

hey guys, i've searched the net for this but found no solution
    can anybody explain to me how to increase the spacing at the arrow shown at the picture
    How to increase spacing between icon and filename [​IMG]

the spacing between the filename and icon is too narrow, example if the folder has picture
    How to increase spacing between icon and filename [​IMG]

Any help is very much appreciated!

:)

DarkzKnight, Oct 8, 2017
  2. SamikSome Win User

Windows File Explorer Item Spacing

Is it at all possible to change the item spacing in 'small icons' view in the file explorer?

Basically before the Creator's update I used to have 5 columns of items while in this view, but now after the update it seems that spacing between items has been increased slightly and now i only have 4 columns instead of 5.

So I would like to know if there is some option to set the item spacing in this view

SamikSome, Oct 8, 2017
  3. How can I add the memory of my D: drive to my C: drive?

You cannot move free space between different physical disks. The only way to increase the free space on C: is to move some of your files elsewhere; to D: perhaps.

Alan Russell, Oct 8, 2017
Thema:

How to increase spacing between icon and filename

1. How to increase spacing between icon and filename - Similar Threads - increase spacing between

2. Docking and undocking keeps increasing icon spacing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking and undocking keeps increasing icon spacing: Dear MS representatives,Will the Windows 10 bug that causes theHKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetricsIconSpacing and IconVerticalSpacingto keep increasing from the default value of -1125 each time a Surface Book device is docked and undocked, ever be fixed?I...
  3. Docking and undocking keeps increasing icon spacing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Docking and undocking keeps increasing icon spacing: Dear MS representatives,Will the Windows 10 bug that causes theHKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetricsIconSpacing and IconVerticalSpacingto keep increasing from the default value of -1125 each time a Surface Book device is docked and undocked, ever be fixed?I...
  4. Docking and undocking keeps increasing icon spacing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Increase 260 Character Filename Limit

Increase 260 Character Filename Limit: Hey guys, I am currently using a dual boot setup with Windows 7 & 10 Home editions. I’ve been trying to increase the 260 character filename limit but I haven’t been successful. I’ve tried everything this person...
  6. Increase 260 Character Filename Limit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Increase 260 Character Filename Limit: Hey guys, I am currently using a dual boot setup with Windows 7 & 10 Home editions. I’ve been trying to increase the 260 character filename limit but I haven’t been successful. I’ve tried everything this person has...
  7. Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons

Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons: I have recently been experiencing a bit of a problem on the taskbar on my computer. For some reason, when I open a program that isn't in the taskbar, there is a strange spacing between it and the taskbar icons, as if there's an invisible icon in between. Does anyone know how...
  8. Increase space between a set of taskbar icons?

Increase space between a set of taskbar icons?: Let's say I have 20 icons (small) equally spaced within the taskbar and that the last three on the right end all have to do with turning the computer on/off/sleep. I'd like to be able to put in a space or two that will separate these last three from the other 17 icons on the...
  9. change spacing between icons in Settings

change spacing between icons in Settings: Is there a way to change spacing between these? I takes up the whole screen on a small laptop. [img] 94687
  10. How to reduce spacing between icons in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to reduce spacing between icons in the taskbar?: Have my Win10 taskbar on the right side. Set small icons for the task bar. Is there a way to reduce the space between the icons in the taskbar so I can see more icons? 67340