Windows 10: How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?

Discus and support How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to increase the width of the lines under the open items in task bar in windows 10...the lines that currently appear are too narrow and a little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 123Sum, Nov 17, 2015.

1. 123Sum Win User

How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?

I want to increase the width of the lines under the open items in task bar in windows 10...the lines that currently appear are too narrow and a little hard to see. Can this be possibly done, even if it's through the use of a third-party software? Or otherwise, is there anyway to remove the lines, and instead, show the open items the way they did in earlier versions of Windows?

:)

123Sum, Nov 17, 2015
  2. frozzix Win User

How can I increase the width of the Address search bar box in IE 11 toolbar.

I'm using Google, IE 11 and Windows 10.

I remember that I use to adjust the width by clicking the edge of it and dragging the pointer.

I can't find that method and assume it must be done differently.

All help is muchly appressiado.

frozzix, Nov 17, 2015
  3. John Vil Win User
    How can I increase the width of the Address search bar box in IE 11 toolbar.

Hi,

Currently, the size of Internet Explorer 11's address bar is set by design. If you would like the option to customize IE 11's address bar to be available soon, we would suggest that you submit a report through our Feedback Hub to help us improve our product.
    To use the Feedback Hub, kindly follow the steps below:

• Search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem button, share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop
      monitoring
      when you’re done.
    • Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted. (It may take a while to appear.)
    • Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
    • If you also posted in a forum thread, you can click Copy link, and paste the link in your response. (It will look like URL Manager<unique link>)

Thank you.

John Vil, Nov 17, 2015
Thema:

How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?

1. How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons? - Similar Threads - increase width line

2. Line Width

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Line Width: How do I change the width of a line in Word 10 on iPad Air 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-width/883d3f92-71d8-4dbe-9c86-f48a6b76fddd
  3. Line under taskbar icons not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Line under taskbar icons not working: The blue line under my taskbar is not there anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-under-taskbar-icons-not-working/b3b1210c-e845-4669-9b09-18ad8cfdf479
  4. Taskbar width

Taskbar width: I have accidentally clicked on something and now my task bar is too wide. I have tried everything but can't get it back to normal. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-width/254bb810-3a97-4975-966b-b9a6b5ff436e
  5. How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon

How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon: Please advise how to hide annoying blue line under task bar icon at Windows 10: Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-blue-line-under-w10-taskbar-icon/e4e2d9c7-6299-4025-8178-b224616aa3d7
  6. How to remove the line in taskbar under running applications?

How to remove the line in taskbar under running applications?: I'd like to remove the line displayed under running apps in the taskbar, this: [img] For everyone who uses non-combined labeled apps this is super annoying, especially on dark theme. There was a long thread here but the solution presented only works for windows build...
  7. taskbar button icon width

taskbar button icon width: I found in seven forum a solution from Brink about this HTML Code: "]Windows 7 Help Forums Is it working that? How can I reduce the taskbar button icon width? 18442
  8. Green Line Under Taskbar

Green Line Under Taskbar: I know this has to do with virtual desktops... but it's super obnoxious. Is there a way to get rid of it? I don't really need or want multiple desktops anyway, and it's irritating that it shows a little green bar under every program even when I only have one desktop... 14448
  9. How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?: When I open a program that I have pinned to the task bar, this line appears under the program icon. Is there any way to remove this feature? [img] 9816
  10. How to increase the size of the icons/tiles in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to increase the size of the icons/tiles in the taskbar: I have a high resolution screen, so the taskbar seems disproportionately small by default/ In prior versions of Windows I would just increase the taskbar height and icons would adjust in size accordingly, but not so with Windows 10. How can I resize them, or is this deature...