Windows 10: How to install a older version of Apps?

Discus and support How to install a older version of Apps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I need to install a previous version of Microsoft Sticky Notes, last version is not good. Where to find it and Download it? Thanks 68878 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adalwar, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Adalwar Win User

How to install a older version of Apps?

Hi,
    I need to install a previous version of Microsoft Sticky Notes, last version is not good.

Where to find it and Download it?

Thanks

:)

Adalwar, Nov 3, 2016
  2. Gagan27 Win User

How to install an older version..??

I have recently updated my nokia5233 sofware to 21version but it does not respond to make new profile. Please help

Gagan27, Nov 3, 2016
  3. CJLim Win User
    How to install an older version..??

Firmware updates cannot be rolled back, not even by a Nokia Care Point.

CJLim, Nov 3, 2016
  4. Adalwar Win User

I have on Drive C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps the Original StickyNotes from Version 1607.0
    Could someone please tell me how to Install this StickyNotes? Please.....

Adalwar, Nov 3, 2016
  5. Adalwar Win User
    Again, after many hours of frustration, Try and Error, the only way was to do a Windows Repair to W10-1607.0.
    Now I have to spend many hours updating to 315.
    Great MS.

Adalwar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to install a older version of Apps? - Similar Threads - install older version

2. How to download older versions of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download older versions of Windows: Hello, I recently received a notification on my hp computer suggesting that I try Windows 11. While I think Windows 11 is great, my laptop has a very slow processor and I have been experiencing far too much latency since I downloaded v.11. Can I revert to any available older...
  3. How to download older versions of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download older versions of Windows: Hello, I recently received a notification on my hp computer suggesting that I try Windows 11. While I think Windows 11 is great, my laptop has a very slow processor and I have been experiencing far too much latency since I downloaded v.11. Can I revert to any available older...
  4. Download Tool Installed Older Version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Tool Installed Older Version?: The Background: Have an HP mini-tower purchased in 2018, with Win 10 Home 64-bit pre-installed. Windows Updates downloaded and installed with no problems—until V2004 May2020. This update failed repeatedly. Stuck on V1909?The Situation: Over the past year, I've tried tons of...
  5. Ability to install an older version of an app on the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ability to install an older version of an app on the Microsoft Store: Can Microsoft incorporate the ability to install an older version of an app on the Microsoft Store ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ability-to-install-an-older-version-of-an-app-on/1482b517-43b0-46e2-ab12-2cd6a48d029e
  6. Cannot install an older version of Windows 10

Cannot install an older version of Windows 10: Hey y'all, I've had a very difficult time over the past two days simply trying to get an older, more compatible version of Windows 10 for my laptop. I need to install Windows 10, so naturally I went to download the Media Creation Tool. I ran it, and upon booting up the...
  7. Installing an older version of Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing an older version of Windows Defender...: Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit version 1909 What will happen if I download an older version of Windows defender now that I have a newer version installed? Will the newer version still take precedence and NOT install the older version? I ran into the same problem as others did...
  8. Is there a way to install an older version windows store app? Instagram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to install an older version windows store app? Instagram: I found the Instagram app auto-upgraded, and it lost many features, so I want to reinstall an older version submitted by /u/zlp3817 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdpadk/is_there_a_way_to_install_an_older_version/
  9. how can i install an older version of windows installer module?

how can i install an older version of windows installer module?: how can i install an older version of windows installer module? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-an-older-version-of-windows/0f0136aa-0ade-4e8c-b61f-aef962c39d37
  10. Install an older version of Windows 10

Install an older version of Windows 10: Hi, My Windows 10 was recently updated to 1809, which unfortunately messed up my fps in games (again... had the same issues with 1803). As I already tried all the suggestions available online (disable game bar and full screen optimisations...bla bla), I want to install an...