Windows 10: How to install NFS client in Windows 10 Pro?

Discus and support How to install NFS client in Windows 10 Pro? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; OK, please could someone put me out of my misery - how do I get the NFS client on Windows 10? Thanks Dave 42917 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by perdrix, Mar 3, 2016.

1. perdrix Win User

How to install NFS client in Windows 10 Pro?

OK, please could someone put me out of my misery - how do I get the NFS client on Windows 10?

Thanks
    Dave

:)

perdrix, Mar 3, 2016
  2. CharlieB. Win User

Windows 10 Native NFS client - does any print support exist to any supported NFS servers?

Hi all,

I was wondering if the Windows Native NFS client supports connecting to print shares....(assuming print sharing is supported by any NFS Servers out there, such as the Windows Server 2012 or 2016 NFS server).

I have used the Linux SAMBA client to print to SMB Servers, so wondering if this same capability exists in the Windows Native NFS client.

Thank you for any information!

~Charlie

CharlieB., Mar 3, 2016
  3. CharlieB. Win User
    Using the <mount> command from Ubuntu window in Windows 10 Professional

Hello,

On Windows 10 Prof., I cannot get the <mount> command to work to an NFS server export (completes successfully but nothing is there inside the mtpt) inside a Ubuntu window as of 1/26/2018. I enabled NFS client services, and issued to make sure I have the
    latest command. Has Microsoft disabled this function or does it only work on Win 10 Enterprise? Win 1 pro Native NFS client works great. Thank you for any info!

~Charlie

CharlieB., Mar 3, 2016
  4. erica647 Win User

erica647, Mar 4, 2016
  5. perdrix Win User
    Grrrr Snarl - toe-rags.

Dave

perdrix, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to install NFS client in Windows 10 Pro? - Similar Threads - install NFS client

2. Microsoft VPN client won't add windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft VPN client won't add windows 10 pro: Hi, We have noticed from time to time that when we type vpn in the cortana search box and follow the process to add an ms vpn client that after filling in all of the values and clicking the add button on the big blue window that a black bar appears over the top and bottom...
  3. How do i set up a NFS server on Windows 10?

How do i set up a NFS server on Windows 10?: i have checked this guide How to set up a free NFS server on Windows 10 and this is where i got stucked: created the New DWORD (32-bit) Value -> and named it AnonymousUid. the guide says: assign the UID found on the UNIX directory (shared by the NFS system, what doeas that...
  4. How to install Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to install Windows 10 Pro: How can i install Windows 10 on PC which already have Windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-10-pro/c91e34ca-abdd-4a77-a986-7c1a8ef30dc4
  5. How to install Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Windows 10 Pro: I have made a bootable USB stick for a reinstall of Windows 10 Pro. The first time I loaded the stick I got an error stating it wont install on a GPT formatted Disk and Disk0 is formatted GPT. The option to format is there, should I go ahead and tell the installer to format...
  6. mount nfs share with nfs client

mount nfs share with nfs client: Hello, my nfs share was exported by my centos os. and I refer the doc to mount the nfs share by nfs client on my windows 10 pro. https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/sfu/2009/03/27/can-i-set-up-user-name-mapping-in-windows-vista/ On windows 10 version 1709 mount nfs share...
  7. How to install Windows 10 Pro correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to install Windows 10 Pro correctly: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to correctly install Windows. Wait for response! A good day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-to-install-windows-10-pro-correctly/265f8216-1e43-42d1-8e3b-2acbe849ccfd
  8. Problems with NFS

Problems with NFS: Hi everybody Some months ago I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro because I needed the NFS functionality (for a Vagrant based project, which uses VirtualBox and Windows' NFS for the shared folders). I followed the instructions (enabling Service for NFS from Control Panel ->...
  9. NFS: Payback Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NFS: Payback Error: can anyone pls tell me why am i getting this error everytime i play this game pls solve this issue i installed direct x reinstalled graphics driver even fresh installed windows 106275
  10. NFS fans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NFS fans: played almost every version. i still find most wanted the most amusing in the entire series. 101057

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add nfs client windows 10 Pro

2. NFS client of windowa 10 pro

3. Install the NFS Client windows 10 pro

4. how to install nfs service in windows 10,
  5. how to install a nfs client on windows 10 pro,
  6. nfs client windows pro 10,
  7. nfs windows 10 pro 2019,
  8. nfs client for windows 10 pro,
  9. install nfs client on windows server 2019,
  10. windows 10 pro install nfs client,
  11. windows 10 nfs server setup,