Windows 10: How to install program as a non-admin?

Discus and support How to install program as a non-admin? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I got this extra laptop, and I can't install a program on it because I'm not an admin user. Is there an easy way around this, so I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jmbtexas4, Jun 22, 2016.

1. jmbtexas4 Win User

How to install program as a non-admin?

Hi,

I got this extra laptop, and I can't install a program on it because I'm not an admin user.

Is there an easy way around this, so I can install the program without having to get other people involved?

If I have to do something like refreshing or resetting, what is my best option? I'd like to be able to wipe out users and starter over while keeping Windows 10 on the machine if possible.

Thanks,

Jeff

:)

jmbtexas4, Jun 22, 2016

2. How to install app

on the store my phone lumia 620

[Moved from Internet Explorer 10]

how to install app, Jun 22, 2016
  3. How do you Install a program such as Paperport?

THANKS THE PROBLEM IS I put INSTALLATION DISC INTO CD DRIVE AND NOTHING APPEARS ON SCREEN

HAVE TRIED INSTALLING ON BOTH SIDES OF DISC, STILL NOTHING APPEARS ON SCREEN

AM RUNNING WINDOWS 10 FREE UPGRADE

BOB

BOB DAVIES 1, Jun 22, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Clean install Windows 10 by booting from a Windows 10 installation DVD or USB.

NavyLCDR, Jun 22, 2016
Thema:

1. How to install program as a non-admin? - Similar Threads - install program non

2. Error with permissions as admin with program installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with permissions as admin with program installer: I was trying to install Keepass and when I ran the installer, it gave me an issue and prevented me from continuing further. My image won't upload so here's the message word for word. "The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory:...
  3. Error with permissions as admin with program installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with permissions as admin with program installer: I was trying to install Keepass and when I ran the installer, it gave me an issue and prevented me from continuing further. My image won't upload so here's the message word for word. "The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory:...
  4. Run as Admin for Non Admin user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run as Admin for Non Admin user: We have an app called 2020 on local machines and there are catalogs that need to be updated monthly. The catalogs are in the Azure cloud server. I was hoping to use this option runas /user:ComputerName\Username /savecred "C:\path\to\app.exe but the app is app to do the...
  5. Run as Admin for Non Admin user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run as Admin for Non Admin user: We have an app called 2020 on local machines and there are catalogs that need to be updated monthly. The catalogs are in the Azure cloud server. I was hoping to use this option runas /user:ComputerName\Username /savecred "C:\path\to\app.exe but the app is app to do the...
  6. How can malware be installed by a non-admin account ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can malware be installed by a non-admin account ?: This post is a follow up question to my previous post here. In my previous post I asked if malware can be installed without an admin account. After some answers I got and after some searching, I found out that it actually can. However, no article I read described how it is...
  7. program installation and admin privilages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    program installation and admin privilages: do all programs need admin privileges to install ? is it a good practicewith respect to security and privacy installing all programs as admin ? thanks in advance...
  8. Admin and user not sharing installed programs?!?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Admin and user not sharing installed programs?!?!: Before I screw up my freshly installed win 10 pro.. In computer management, local user and groups.. User is member of users. My admin account is member of administrators and users. If I remove "users" from my admin account, does that mean that programs that user install...
  9. Admin password reset (non-admin)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin password reset (non-admin): pleas solv my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-reset-non-admin/01f6113b-936f-422a-a5d1-2ffa3d1455d6
  10. How do I run as non-admin?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I run as non-admin?: I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, and if it has, I apologize. I recently read that running my home PC network as administrator is dangerous and that I should use a local user account. Not knowing where to begin, I added a new account under "Family & other...