Windows 10: How To Install the Windows 10 Store

Discus and support How To Install the Windows 10 Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I do not have the Windows 10 store app. How do I install the app without resetting my OS or reinstalling windows etc. 49236 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Max0101010, May 3, 2016.

1. How To Install the Windows 10 Store

I do not have the Windows 10 store app. How do I install the app without resetting my OS or reinstalling windows etc.

:)

Max0101010, May 3, 2016

2. How to install app

on the store my phone lumia 620

[Moved from Internet Explorer 10]

how to install app, May 3, 2016
  3. How to tell the windows store to install apps to a different drive in Windows 10

Here are screen shots that show the information you asked for. As far as steps I've tried, I've looked online and not found any answers to this question so asked here. I have no desire to start editing main system files as a setting should suffice for the
    average user. I should be able to use the Store to by fun or interesting apps (the stores purpose) and have them go where I want them to go. I've made sure the settings are for drive D on my computer. From the looks of it, getting the store to put things on
    anything other than drive C has been an issue since Win 8. Other things I download go to D just the store won't go there.

How To Install the Windows 10 Store [​IMG]

How To Install the Windows 10 Store [​IMG]

RavenSoulHunter, May 3, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How To Install the Windows 10 Store

Brink, May 3, 2016
Thema:

How To Install the Windows 10 Store

1. How To Install the Windows 10 Store - Similar Threads - Install Store

2. How to install WSA play store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  3. How to install WSA play store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  4. Microsoft Store apps install quicker now and with extra Telemetry

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store apps install quicker now and with extra Telemetry: Microsoft launched Microsoft Store installers for web over the weekend to improve Microsoft Store application installs. The feature improves the process of downloading and installing apps like Microsoft PC Manager from the Microsoft Store website, but it comes with a...
  5. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1
  6. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1
  7. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

8. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install/update anything on ms store: I've tried countless times trying to fix this problem it just keeps repeating the same message "Something happened on our end.", I have tried resetting the cache, resetting through the settings app and even tried different products but nothing worked. windows 10 is my OS...
  9. I cannot install/update anything on ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install/update anything on ms store: I've tried countless times trying to fix this problem it just keeps repeating the same message "Something happened on our end.", I have tried resetting the cache, resetting through the settings app and even tried different products but nothing worked. windows 10 is my OS...
  10. I cannot install/update anything on ms store