Windows 10: How to install windows 10 on linux laptop-endless os to be specific?

Discus and support How to install windows 10 on linux laptop-endless os to be specific? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got the Acer swift 3 sf-314-52 running endless os but i need windows 10. I already have a bootable windows installer drive ready. So what steps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AyushKhade, Aug 17, 2018.

1. How to install windows 10 on linux laptop-endless os to be specific?

I just got the Acer swift 3 sf-314-52 running endless os but i need windows 10. I already have a bootable windows installer drive ready. So what steps do i follow? Do I have to make any changes to the BIOS before attempting the install and do I have to update the BIOS after the install? Also, Acer does have all the drivers available for windows 10 to run on this device, is there anything else to be checked to ensure compatibility???

:)

AyushKhade, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Shilohbob Win User

How to change from Endless OS to Windows 10 ( Uninstall Endless OS )

Endless OS is Linux based OS installed on Endless PC,s, a websearch reveals a lot of info, suggest read thru link and also suggest contact Endless support re; uninstalling:

endless os - Bing

Shilohbob, Aug 17, 2018
  3. How to install Windows 10 OS onto Laptop with Linux OS

How do I install the Windows 10 Home OS onto a laptop with a Linux OS. I was concerned and before I placed the order for the Windows 10 OS Download I was ensured by Microsoft support chat there would be no problems if followed the links. I followed the
    links but the Linux OS doesn't seem to recognize the Windows auto run or set up files. Is there a process for this installment.

nelsonconboy, Aug 17, 2018
  4. mitya Win User

How to install windows 10 on linux laptop-endless os to be specific?

Buying with laptop no OS and installing Linux... headache?

As the title says I'm thinking of buying an OS-less laptop and installing Linux. I am interested in whether this will likely lead to problems with things like - oh, I don't know - GPU drivers, wireless etc? Or should all that stuff just work, as it would have if the laptop had come with an OS?

Thanks in advance

p.s. I've never installed an OS before. Presumably I'll need Linux on a CD first.

mitya, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

How to install windows 10 on linux laptop-endless os to be specific?

1. How to install windows 10 on linux laptop-endless os to be specific? - Similar Threads - install linux laptop

2. How do I install Windows from a Linux OS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Windows from a Linux OS.: I have this laptop that I bought with Windows already on it. I was trying to put a second OS on it but instead I completely replaced Windows with Debian. Now I'd like to switch back but when I boot from USB to install windows I get an error saying I'm missing a driver....
  3. How do I install Windows from a Linux OS.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Windows from a Linux OS.: I have this laptop that I bought with Windows already on it. I was trying to put a second OS on it but instead I completely replaced Windows with Debian. Now I'd like to switch back but when I boot from USB to install windows I get an error saying I'm missing a driver....
  4. How do I install Windows from a Linux OS.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installing Windows 10 on a laptop with faulty?? Linux

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows 10 on a laptop with faulty?? Linux: I just received my new laptop in the mail (a pretty meh Dell Inspiron 5401 i5/8gb/mx330). Anyways, the laptop is supposed to have Linux installed on it (the model wasn't available with Windows 10 atm) . According to a relative of mine it shouldn't require too much hassle to...
  6. Use 2 OS in one laptop ,Windows & Linux

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Use 2 OS in one laptop ,Windows & Linux: Actually, I have bought a new laptop, I have installed windows 10 but I want to to use Linux OS also, how I can set up both OS ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-2-os-in-one-laptop-windows-linux/7e734d2f-2deb-4ca8-b000-db715a30a3b0
  7. Installing Windows 10 in a Linux OS Laptop

Installing Windows 10 in a Linux OS Laptop: Hello, My Laptop was shipped with Ubuntu 12.04 . Ubuntu had been removed somehow,( I am not sure how it was done) and Windows 7 was Installed. Now, I tried updating it to Windows 10 using the Windows Media Creation Tool The installation got stuck at 75% percent and the...
  8. how to install windows (10) on a linux?

how to install windows (10) on a linux?: how do you install windows 10 on a linux with a iso I already have the iso but how do you use it and can in run on a linux computer or do you need to convert it to a file or what? (ex. How do you install a iso on a linux? is there a video? dose any one even know what I an=m...
  9. Endless Windows 10 Installation Loop (Lenovo Laptop)

Endless Windows 10 Installation Loop (Lenovo Laptop): My laptop's hard drive was replaced about a month ago and was working perfectly normally until a week later, what happened was that it got stuck into this loop of installing Windows 10, and for a few hours I kept switching it on and off until for some reason it just switched...
  10. Asus laptop Pre-installed with Linux OS. How do I install windows 10?!

Asus laptop Pre-installed with Linux OS. How do I install windows 10?!: Right. I bought this laptop, the spec is decent and the price was cheap. I realized it was so cheap because it didn't have a windows OS installed on it. I thought "That's fine, you're decent when it comes to computers. Just buy windows 10 and install it yourself!". No. Just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW TO INSTALL WINDOWS10PRO ON NOTEBOOK WITH ENDLESS OS