Windows 10: How to keep track all my usernames and passwords in registered sites

Discus and support How to keep track all my usernames and passwords in registered sites in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to keep track and manage all my usernames and passwords in all member-registered websites by script ? (what tool in it, may be wget tool inside it)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by budi, Dec 9, 2017.

1. budi Win User

How to keep track all my usernames and passwords in registered sites

How to keep track and manage all my usernames and passwords in all member-registered websites by script ? (what tool in it, may be wget tool inside it)

:)

budi, Dec 9, 2017

2. Username or Password not registering on certain site

Windows 10. When I log onto a certain school email account, from any browser, and put in my username and password, it says 'invalid'. Yet on a smartphone it works as usual! The email site says nothing changed with them, and all other email usernames
    and passwords work ok on all other sites. It's as if the site isn't registering my info, but only from my computer, and again, from any browser. Any suggestions?

scottmar98, Dec 9, 2017
  3. Username or Password not registering on certain site

Hi Scott,

Thank you for letting us know that you are no longer facing the issue, we appreciate your effort.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 9, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

Not sure about scripting, but I use Lastpass for my passwords.

swarfega, Dec 9, 2017
  5. Samuria Win User
    What browser most keep a list which you can display

Samuria, Dec 9, 2017
  6. Berton Win User
    I use Firefox most of the time and in its Tools, Options [Preferences on macOS] is an item of Security, has a list of sites needing passwords and a button to show the passwords. Unfortunately it can't print them unless getting an add-on for the purpose.

Berton, Dec 9, 2017
  7. Clintlgm Win User
    I have been using RoboForm for the last 10 years or so, seems to work real well for me.

Clintlgm, Dec 9, 2017
  8. Tony K Win User

Hello, budi. Welcome to Windows TenForums.

Not sure what you mean by "by script", but I use a encrypted Word file and keep it on a thumb drive offline when not in use. It's also backed up on a DVD.

I use this format:

Site URL: (Use F6 and copy/paste)
    User name:
    Password:
    Email address: (if used)
    Security questions/answers:

And any other pertinent information.

In Word I can use search (Ctrl/F) to find something quickly.

Tony K, Dec 9, 2017
  9. dalchina New Member
    Advantages of using a dedicated program such as Roboform, Lastpass, Keepass...
    a. 1 click to open URL and fill login details and click the button
    b. data is encrypted
    c. data can (depending on the program) be on your device or in the cloud. If the latter, all data is available to all subscribed devices.
    d. You are browser independent (as long as an appropriate plugin is available.

Note: Roboform acts differently on a mobile device- it has its own browser rather than attempting to integrate with a browser. Limitation: their so-called 'Turing' passcard (which I use to prompt me for manually filed 2nd stage login dropdowns (variable characters from passcard) does not work on a phone. I have prompted them on this; they are looking at it- not easy. (It's a great feature so far unique to Roboform which I use daily for banking logins.

Search on
    best password manager
    The Best Password Managers of 2018 - Password Managers - Products
    The best free password manager and generator 2017 | TechRadar

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to keep track all my usernames and passwords in registered sites - Similar Threads - keep track usernames

2. usernames and passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    usernames and passwords: how do i access all my usernames and passwords. I had them written down but lost them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usernames-and-passwords/62585e2c-7c94-4fa2-98fe-5755f3f02907
  3. How to enable username and password for login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to enable username and password for login: How can I enable username and password for login? like you have to type in username AND password. I have windows 10, version 2004. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-username-and-password-for-login/157c9701-f601-44a5-a480-45244e469edd
  4. username and password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    username and password: I am having a problem editing username through my microsoft password manager feature i want to edit username Found how to edit password but need to change username How is this done thru password manager...
  5. How to play all tracks on album?

How to play all tracks on album?: How to play all tracks on album? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-all-tracks-on-album/5a8dacfc-9e93-4a9f-a7f0-47a71fb87036
  6. Microsoft site changed my username and password - recovery?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft site changed my username and password - recovery?: I have several computers and a Office 365 home subscription that allows me to use Office on 6 pcs. I have 365 installed on 3 computers, and was trying to install it on my wife's computer. Let's say my wife's user name was "Sally". When I logged into my Online Account (for...
  7. How to login with username and password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to login with username and password: [ATTACH] Above is a rough example of what I am trying to do. I don't want to sign in with any other method, I want to use the above. No combo of my username and password works. The password I am using is the PIN assigned to the account before enabling this method. This is...
  8. username and password

username and password: how to find my internet password, it is connected from the router by cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/username-and-password/e547cfd0-01b9-4977-b36b-5094fb340f7d
  9. Netflix App keeps asking for username and password...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix App keeps asking for username and password...: Hey guys, i have the netflix app and everytime i reboot or start it after a few hours i get prompted to login. it doesnt save my login info. is ccleaner maybe cleaning something it shouldnt. i shouldnt have to login everytime i use this app... thanks ! 115054
  10. How do I get sites to remember my username and password?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get sites to remember my username and password?: Hi There are one or two Forums and sites that I visit on a regular bases, where it would be very useful, if the Site/s in question could at least remember my username and maybe my password as well. So I didn't keep having to fill in all my details every time. Is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. list of all my passwords

2. my list of passwords

3. list of passwords

4. where can I find the program that has all my passwords and user info,
  5. keep usernames and passwords on a boot,
  6. all passwords list,
  7. reset all my passwords to a single,
  8. application for my laptop to keep track of all my passwords,
  9. how to print out stored passwords from windows