Windows 10: how to kick off Action Center from the tray

Discus and support how to kick off Action Center from the tray in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In Windows 10 Pro: how do I kick action center off the tray. its notifications are irrelevant and useless thank you 72932 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zivshosh, Dec 19, 2016.

1. zivshosh Win User

how to kick off Action Center from the tray

In Windows 10 Pro: how do I kick action center off the tray.
    its notifications are irrelevant and useless
    thank you

:)

zivshosh, Dec 19, 2016
  2. yasser80k Win User

Third-party firewall installed but Windows action center shows actions needed icon

I have installed a third-party firewall and disabled the windows 10 built-in firewall. but the action center permanently shows the "actions needed" icon on system tray and it says: "firewalls are turned off. your device may be vulnerable" . The main problem
    is that the icon is always as some action is needed and it won't reveal if windows action center needs a real action to be taken or it needs your serious attention. Is there any manner to show the windows that a firewall is installed and my device is not vulnerable?
    How can it be fixed? I mean except of turning the windows built-in firewall on how to kick off Action Center from the tray :) Thank you all

* Moved from Virus & Malware

yasser80k, Dec 19, 2016
  3. Action center performance issue after installing Windows 10 Anniversary update.

Original Title: Do Action Center Notifications have a display timeout?

Can anyone tell me if there's a time limit on how long notifications remain on display in the Action Center? If so, is there a way to control the time?

I've been having some problems with Action Center notifications since the Anniversary Upgrade. At first I was not getting Email notifications to change the state of the Action Center Icon in the System Tray or display email sender and subject in the Action
    Center. Today I figured out part of this and I've started to see the Action Center Icon change it's state from black to white and to show the number of messages in the Action Center. In addition to the Action Center Icon changing I also noted that the sender
    name and subject are now being shown in the Action Center.

But here's something I that I've also noted and this may be a change between the initial release of Windows 10 and the anniversary edition. When a new email notification is displayed and the Action Center is updated, I can step away from my computer for
    an extended period of time and when I return the Action Center Icon has changed from an ON state back to an OFF state and the Action Center itself contains no notification messages which to me is different from the what was happening prior to the Anniversary
    Edition deployment. In that prior version the notification Icon would stay ON and the message info would stay in the Action Center until they were manually removed. If there's now a time limit on how long these Email address information stays around and
    can someone tell me where I can find the values so I can adjust them.

Moondoggy_451, Dec 19, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Dec 19, 2016
  5. Win10Pro Win User
    The easiest way is to go to Windows Settings (Win + I) / Personalization / Taskbar / Turn system icons on and off / disable the Action Center

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...dows-10-a.html

Win10Pro, Dec 19, 2016
  6. zivshosh Win User
    zivshosh, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. how to kick off Action Center from the tray - Similar Threads - kick off Action

2. kicked off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kicked off: I get kicked Minecraft every few minutes. Sometimes it says it's disconnected from server, but most of the time it just shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kicked-off/21bc9ef3-791d-4f5a-adb7-1d8280938fe9
  3. System Icon Tray has Disappeared next to the action center and cannot close action center...

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Icon Tray has Disappeared next to the action center and cannot close action center...: I do not know if my question transmitted as the window just froze. It is regarding the fact that my system icon tray has disappeared and that I have reached the point of fatigue from spending so many hours trying to find a resolution. Right now all the icons are piling up...
  4. Change location of the action center icon on system tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Change location of the action center icon on system tray: Hi, I have the taskbar vertically positioned, and the action center icon gets too much space, alone and not with other system tray icons. [img] I would like to put the action center icon along with the other system tray icons, and not alone. Someone can help ? Windows...
  5. Quick actions missing from action center

Quick actions missing from action center: Quick actions suddenly disappeared from action center. I tried resetting windows as last resort after trying sfc, chkdsk and DISM. But still there are no quick actions in the Action Center. Action center opens normally and all notifications are displayed after windows reset...
  6. System Tray and Action Center gone after 1903

System Tray and Action Center gone after 1903: My system tray and action center are gone after 1903 update. How do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-and-action-center-gone-after-1903/66feb575-a4cb-48d3-8e7d-e9624f648508
  7. Set Action Center Icon Off

Set Action Center Icon Off: Howdy, Settings : Personalization : Taskbar : Turn system icons on or off. Turn off Action Center. How to do it via registry? I searched a lot to find the registry key to turn it off and no luck. Everywhere mentioned that to disable it this code can work:...
  8. Change appearance of the Action Center Icons in System Tray

Change appearance of the Action Center Icons in System Tray: I find the simple flat Windows 10 icons for the Action Center in the System Tray, for example, [img] or [img] , very difficult to see and differentiate. I know that one can change the appearance of icons for other items in the system tray but I have not been able to...
  9. how do I kick notifications icon from tray

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I kick notifications icon from tray: How do I get rid of notifications icon from the tray? I set all notifications to "off" thank you 67071
  10. can I kick Action Center (notifications) out of the tray

in Windows 10 Support
    can I kick Action Center (notifications) out of the tray: If I can, how to do it? is it dangerous? worthwhile? thanks 58676

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows kick off

2. firewalls are turned off. your device may be vulnerable