Windows 10: How to lengthen the displayed folder name ?

Discus and support How to lengthen the displayed folder name ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi*Smile I have exactly the same problem solved here http://superuser.com/questions/66431...e-in-windows-7 but Win 10 isn't Win 7 and the regedit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FlyAway, Aug 12, 2016.

1. FlyAway Win User

How to lengthen the displayed folder name ?

Hi*Smile
    I have exactly the same problem solved here
    http://superuser.com/questions/66431...e-in-windows-7

but Win 10 isn't Win 7 and the regedit trick Iconspacing don't work for me, the space is enlarged but the folder names will get cut off in the middle of the word *Sad

:)

FlyAway, Aug 12, 2016
  2. bionear2 Win User

2630 display timeout

Hi,

The wife has just bought a 2630, and wants to lengthen the delay before the display shuts off.

Can anyone please tell me how to do it, manual has no ref to this

thanks

Dave

bionear2, Aug 12, 2016
  3. How to change the name displayed on the sign-in screen in Windows 10?

how do I change the name on the start up screen?

Original subject/title: windows 10

crizzr.8202, Aug 12, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

This maybe?

How to lengthen the displayed folder name ? [​IMG]

dalchina, Aug 12, 2016
  5. FlyAway Win User
    thanks but not work *Sad

FlyAway, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to lengthen the displayed folder name ? - Similar Threads - lengthen displayed folder

2. Configure user folder name on user creation, NOT with display name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configure user folder name on user creation, NOT with display name: Office 365 organization with several users, we use some extended characters for user names, like call it to a designer optionIssue, as a user creates an account within windows, the user folder gets name after the display name, not after de user email, and that's seems a bug,...
  3. Configure user folder name on user creation, NOT with display name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Configure user folder name on user creation, NOT with display name: Office 365 organization with several users, we use some extended characters for user names, like call it to a designer optionIssue, as a user creates an account within windows, the user folder gets name after the display name, not after de user email, and that's seems a bug,...
  4. How to change displayed name?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change displayed name?: Hello!I have changed my name and now my deadname is showing everywhere - on the Microsoft apps and on my laptop. I really don't want to see my old name. What can I do?...
  5. how do I lengthen a file name?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I lengthen a file name?: how do I lengthen a file name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-lengthen-a-file-name/952a4fac-3cac-4c71-aa85-3896a31ec344
  6. Folder Object Name desynchronized with displayed name

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Object Name desynchronized with displayed name: I got a new computer with only a 256 GB SSD and installed Windows on it. Because I have a considerable amount of other personal files on my computer, I decided to Move the big folders like "Documents" and "Music" from the SSD (C:/Users/Seth (my username) folder) to a hard...
  7. Folder Object Name desynchronized with displayed name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Object Name desynchronized with displayed name: I got a new computer with only a 256 GB SSD and installed Windows on it. Because I have a considerable amount of other personal files on my computer, I decided to Move the big folders like "Documents" and "Music" from the SSD C:/Users/Seth my username folder to a hard drive....
  8. How to display longer folder and file names before the cutoff

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display longer folder and file names before the cutoff: So look at this photo: [img] How can I make Windows 10 display those folder names longer by default? Thanks 95341
  9. How to Update Display Name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to Update Display Name: We have a new hire, and I accidentally misspelled his last name wrong when creating his account in Active Directory. Now, the good news is, his username is correct. I was able to fix his Display Name in Active Directory, so Outlook now shows his correct name when he sends out...
  10. Folder/file name display mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder/file name display mode: Hi, With anniversary update microsoft showed another fine art of its genius developers by changing the folders name display from center aligned to left aligned was a bad change, from initial windows 95, it was center aligned, i hoped to fix it by installing all 4 updates...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to lengthen file name