Windows 10: How to load Apple OS X?

Discus and support How to load Apple OS X? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to also run Apple's OS X operating system. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thank you for your help. 45512 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mobile1, Mar 27, 2016.

1. mobile1 Win User

How to load Apple OS X?

I would like to also run Apple's OS X operating system.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thank you for your help.

:)

mobile1, Mar 27, 2016
  2. olof---01 Win User

E90 and Apple OS X how to download maps ?

any suggestion how I can download maps onto my phone ? The Nokia maps software only works with windows.

olof---01, Mar 27, 2016
  3. petrib Win User
    E90 and Apple OS X how to download maps ?

Just use the phone (and load maps as they are needed over the network), or find a friend, colleague or relative that has Windows PC and lets you install MapLoader on it.

petrib, Mar 27, 2016
  4. How to load Apple OS X?

Step 1: Save up extra money
    Step 2: Buy an Apple computer with that extra money.

Seriously though, I'm not sure what you are asking. If you want to install OSX on a PC, there are plenty of websites to explain that, but most forums won't discuss it due to the legality issues. There are ways to virtualize it, but it isn't legal due to Apple's policies.

DeaconFrost, Mar 27, 2016
  5. LMiller7 Win User
    It is a violation of Apple's EULA to install any Apple OS on non Apple hardware. You can run OS X in a virtual machine but only if the host is an Apple branded computer.

LMiller7, Mar 28, 2016
  6. bobkn Win User
    Google "Hackintosh".

Aside from legality issues, I doubted that there's a reliable path to running OS-X on non-Apple hardware, even though Macs are based on standard Intel components these days.

bobkn, Mar 28, 2016
  7. Berton Win User
    It's much easier to get an Apple machine [I have a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.11.3 El Capitan] and install virtual machine software then install a version of Windows inside that.

Berton, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to load Apple OS X?

1. How to load Apple OS X? - Similar Threads - load Apple

2. Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++: I have a large notepad file that makes it so that whenever i try to run the program, it puts it in a forever loading state, i have never saved this file, and there are also other unsaved files that i need, so how do i access my other unsaved files while getting rid of this...
  3. Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++: I have a large notepad file that makes it so that whenever i try to run the program, it puts it in a forever loading state, i have never saved this file, and there are also other unsaved files that i need, so how do i access my other unsaved files while getting rid of this...
  4. I have purchased ark survival evolved on the Microsoft store and I'm having trouble loading...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have purchased ark survival evolved on the Microsoft store and I'm having trouble loading...: I have purchased ark survival evolved on the Microsoft store and I'm having trouble loading the game I click play and nothing happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-purchased-ark-survival-evolved-on-the/c29e3495-9341-44ef-91e8-6028cf8e8c14
  5. I have purchased ark survival evolved on the Microsoft store and I'm having trouble loading...

I have purchased ark survival evolved on the Microsoft store and I'm having trouble loading...: I have purchased ark survival evolved on the Microsoft store and I'm having trouble loading the game I click play and nothing happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-purchased-ark-survival-evolved-on-the/c29e3495-9341-44ef-91e8-6028cf8e8c14
  6. Just one website not loading images on Surface 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just one website not loading images on Surface 9: Hello,I have problem with only one website https://element.market/ not loading images on Surface 9 i5-1235UOne month ago it was working normal on this PC but now is like on screen shot no images showing.I have update and restart my PC, clear browsing data, clear cookies,...
  7. Just one website not loading images on Surface 9

Just one website not loading images on Surface 9: Hello,I have problem with only one website https://element.market/ not loading images on Surface 9 i5-1235UOne month ago it was working normal on this PC but now is like on screen shot no images showing.I have update and restart my PC, clear browsing data, clear cookies,...
  8. My OneDrive keeps loading infinitely and doesn't load or sync files.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My OneDrive keeps loading infinitely and doesn't load or sync files.: My OneDrive keeps loading infinitely and doesn't load or sync files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-onedrive-keeps-loading-infinitely-and-doesnt/697543b9-8db0-4284-8e49-41fcbf2b635e
  9. Apple's Quicktime 7 loading TOO long on Windows 10 laptop. In need of assistance.

Apple's Quicktime 7 loading TOO long on Windows 10 laptop. In need of assistance.: Greetings,I installed the Apple's Quicktime 7 on Windows 10 laptop. As soon as the installation is complete, the Apple's Quicktime screen shows up on Windows 10 laptop. Loading...Loading...Loading. Nothing happens. What seems to be the problem with Apple's Quicktime 7 on...
  10. Not able to load software on windows 10 ( APPLE LCLOUDE )

Not able to load software on windows 10 ( APPLE LCLOUDE ): starts to load and then stops with a error, Windows Installer package did not finish as expected. Contact support personnel of package vendor....