Windows 10: How to load Apple OS X?

Discus and support How to load Apple OS X? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to also run Apple's OS X operating system. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thank you for your help. 45512 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mobile1, Mar 27, 2016.

1. mobile1 Win User

How to load Apple OS X?

I would like to also run Apple's OS X operating system.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thank you for your help.

:)

mobile1, Mar 27, 2016
  2. olof---01 Win User

E90 and Apple OS X how to download maps ?

any suggestion how I can download maps onto my phone ? The Nokia maps software only works with windows.

olof---01, Mar 27, 2016
  3. petrib Win User
    E90 and Apple OS X how to download maps ?

Just use the phone (and load maps as they are needed over the network), or find a friend, colleague or relative that has Windows PC and lets you install MapLoader on it.

petrib, Mar 27, 2016
  4. How to load Apple OS X?

Step 1: Save up extra money
    Step 2: Buy an Apple computer with that extra money.

Seriously though, I'm not sure what you are asking. If you want to install OSX on a PC, there are plenty of websites to explain that, but most forums won't discuss it due to the legality issues. There are ways to virtualize it, but it isn't legal due to Apple's policies.

DeaconFrost, Mar 27, 2016
  5. LMiller7 Win User
    It is a violation of Apple's EULA to install any Apple OS on non Apple hardware. You can run OS X in a virtual machine but only if the host is an Apple branded computer.

LMiller7, Mar 28, 2016
  6. bobkn Win User
    Google "Hackintosh".

Aside from legality issues, I doubted that there's a reliable path to running OS-X on non-Apple hardware, even though Macs are based on standard Intel components these days.

bobkn, Mar 28, 2016
  7. Berton Win User
    It's much easier to get an Apple machine [I have a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.11.3 El Capitan] and install virtual machine software then install a version of Windows inside that.

Berton, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to load Apple OS X?

1. How to load Apple OS X? - Similar Threads - load Apple

2. Windows not loading completely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not loading completely: Windows 10 is not loading completely. I am running an AMD A10 processor at 7300. 250 GB hard drive. My computer had or still is doing a windows update. Some how I must have interrupted the update. Upon restart of my computer everything seems to be booting correctly....
  3. pages won't stop loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    pages won't stop loading: Hiiiii. a while back was on window's 7 before I up grated to window's 10 I remember being some where on the Puter (where I should not have gone I like to click around)...and checking the box to keep pages loading...silly me so now I have to stop them loading on the upper...
  4. Issue with Windows 10 Single App Kiosk mode not re-loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with Windows 10 Single App Kiosk mode not re-loading: Hello, I'm starting to switch over to the new single app kiosk mode in Windows 10 with assigned access. The page loads fine when the machine is first turned on but after exiting the sessions I get a new browser that comes up flickers the words "blank page"in the top left. It...
  5. Windows 10, 1909 18363.449 Feedback Hub & Snip & Sketch crash why loading after upgrade/update.

Windows 10, 1909 18363.449 Feedback Hub & Snip & Sketch crash why loading after upgrade/update.: The subject apps worked fine in 1903 18362.418. They start loading but then the blue startup screen disappears again and just discovering the same happens to the calculator app and Paint3D too, probably more apps that are baked into the OS. Of note is, during the upgrade,...
  6. Web Browser can not load CCTV Plugins in Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Browser can not load CCTV Plugins in Internet Explorer: Hello everyone, I'm using Windows 10 on Dell 7460 Laptop with regular update. I usually login to my CCTV IP Camera and NVR using Internet Explorer through TCP/IP. Everythings was fine until the latest update, when I log on my cameras, the browser can load the screen but...
  7. down loading paused

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    down loading paused: hi can anyone help my apps wont down load from the Microsoft store always paused https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/down-loading-paused/ba907a6e-8462-403d-bc50-1ff18b7f6ba3"
  8. how do I move photos loaded into Photo on a Window 10 to a folder in Picutres library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I move photos loaded into Photo on a Window 10 to a folder in Picutres library: how do I move photos loaded in to Photos via a transfer device into my folder in Picture Library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-photos-loaded-into-photo-on-a-window/add330c7-a547-48fe-b60d-586bc9a81aa5"
  9. Windows 10 infinite loading loop, and black repair screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 infinite loading loop, and black repair screen?: So I've got home from work today, and I boot.my computer up, I am getting a constant loading screen. I've tried to repair the system but when windows boots, it says 'preparing repair' or something along those lines, then it looks like a window pops up and then disappears, I...
  10. Not able to load software on windows 10 ( APPLE LCLOUDE )

Not able to load software on windows 10 ( APPLE LCLOUDE ): starts to load and then stops with a error, Windows Installer package did not finish as expected. Contact support personnel of package vendor....