Windows 10: How to lock/freeze window size/position?

Discus and support How to lock/freeze window size/position? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, Does anyone know of any software or way that allows me to lock/freeze any application/window on my screen i.e. disable any change in position... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Tyrant, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Tyrant Win User

How to lock/freeze window size/position?

Hi,

Does anyone know of any software or way that allows me to lock/freeze any application/window on my screen
    i.e. disable any change in position and size / make it completely immune to the cursor or clicking?

I'm running an application called LiveSplit, which is a timer. It always stays on top while I'm playing a game, which is a good thing, but sometimes my cursor accidentally clicks on it and then all hell breaks loose. I end up accidentally moving and resizing the window and it becomes a mess.

Thanks!

:)

Tyrant, Jul 29, 2016

2. Screen changes without tasking to larger 100% to 130 150 etc all the time

Original title: Windows 10 SIZE freeze

Screen changes without tasking to larger 100% to 130 150 etc all the time...............how to freeze to 100%ONLY!!!

TrishaBush-Giani, Jul 29, 2016
  3. JosefNM Win User
    Window size becomes microscopic

Whenever I move to a new window, including opening a news story, the new window comes up in a microscopic size that needs to be enlarged. How can I lock all my windows in the same size?

JosefNM, Jul 29, 2016
Thema:

How to lock/freeze window size/position?

1. How to lock/freeze window size/position? - Similar Threads - lock freeze window

2. How to reset windows size and position?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset windows size and position?: Let's say that, for example, i open the block notes and i move it on the top right angle, then i change the size of this window increasing it. Now i close it and reopen it and i'll find it in the same position with the same size.How can i reset this thing for every window on...
  3. How to reset windows size and position?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset windows size and position?: Let's say that, for example, i open the block notes and i move it on the top right angle, then i change the size of this window increasing it. Now i close it and reopen it and i'll find it in the same position with the same size.How can i reset this thing for every window on...
  4. How to lock multiple windows positions and sizes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to lock multiple windows positions and sizes?: Hey guys, I use 2 monitors with 'extended display' option on Windows 10. On each monitor I use 2 windows of equal size splitting the screen in half. I would like to lock the sizes and positions of the 2 windows on each monitor, how might I do this please?...
  5. How to lock multiple windows positions and sizes?

How to lock multiple windows positions and sizes?: Hey guys, I use 2 monitors with 'extended display' option on Windows 10. On each monitor I use 2 windows of equal size splitting the screen in half. I would like to lock the sizes and positions of the 2 windows on each monitor, how might I do this please?...
  6. How to lock multiple windows positions and sizes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to lock multiple windows positions and sizes?: Hey guys, I use 2 monitors with 'extended display' option. On each monitor I use 2 windows of equal size splitting the screen in half. I would like to lock the sizes and positions of the 2 windows on each monitor, how might I do this please?...
  7. how do I lock the window size and position in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I lock the window size and position in windows 10: how do I lock the window size and position in windows 10? Every time my system goes into screen saver or sleep mode, my windows are all jumbled up when I get back to my screens I have 3 screens and the windows all move around on them....
  8. how do I lock the window size and position in windows 10

how do I lock the window size and position in windows 10: how do I lock the window size and position in windows 10? Every time my system goes into screen saver or sleep mode, my windows are all jumbled up when I get back to my screens I have 3 screens and the windows all move around on them....
  9. Locking/freezing position of file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Locking/freezing position of file: Is it possible to lock the position of a file. I have a lot of excel documents shared on a drive. I am trying to collect data from them into PowerBI. The documents are edited by other users than me. My problem being that they move the location of the file which...
  10. Windows 10 How do I lock the position and size of a window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 How do I lock the position and size of a window: I have followed threads with the same question and I find no solution. Perhaps a better description of the problem will help. When I open a window such as Google the window opens upper left about 1/8 the size I want. I can move the window to the right then drag the corner...